Columbia Inferno (10-15-4) at Charlotte Checkers (16-13-1) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Charlotte has won last three meetings and was 3-2-0 at home and 6-3-1 overall against Inferno in 2005-06.
* Columbia defenseman Mike Jarmuth has two-game goal streak (3g) and four-game point streak (4g-1a).
* Nathan Gillies has four points (1g-3a) in last two games and 15 points (8g-7a) in 30 games for Checkers.
* Owen Fussey has nine points (4g-5a) in last five games and is second on Inferno with 23 points (9g-14a).
South Carolina Stingrays (16-13-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (8-20-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Stingrays have won last seven meetings, including 1-0-0 at Pensacola and 3-0-0 overall this year.
* Pensacola’s David Wrigley has six points (1g-5a) in his last three games.
* South Carolina’s Davis Parley is 3-0-0 with goals-against average of 2.95 against Pensacola.
* Ice Pilots’ Mike Wirll has three-game assist streak (3a) and three-game point streak (2g-3a).
Idaho Steelheads (16-11-2) at Phoenix RoadRunners (16-13-1) 7:11 p.m. MT
* Phoenix rookie Brock Hooton has seven points (3g-4a) in his last six games.
* Idaho’s D’Arcy McConvey has five-game point streak (7g-4a), including three two-goal games.
* RoadRunners’ Mike Morrison is 2-0-0 with goals-against average of 2.50 in two starts against Idaho.
* Steelheads’ Colin Shields had career highs with four assists and four points on Saturday against Bakersfield.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 310 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 165 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, center Drew Larman and right wing Jesse Schultz this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.