Florida Everblades (22-4-1) at Greenville Road Warriors (19-11-1) 7 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Mike Little is tied for fourth among defensemen with 21 points (3g-18a).
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is fifth in the league with a 2.35 goals-against average.
· Everblades are 17-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
· Road Warriors have a league-best five wins when trailing after two periods (5-9-0).
Cincinnati Cyclones (13-11-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (10-15-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Zach Budish leads Cincinnati against the K-Wings with six points (3g-3a).
· Kalamazoo’s Sacha Guimond is tied for fifth among defensemen with nine power-play points (3g-6a).
· Cyclones have outscored their opponents 38-15 in the second period.
· K-Wings are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 13.52 penalty minutes per game.
Elmira Jackals (16-12-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (9-18-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Sam Marotta leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.44 goals-against average.
· Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Gwinnett with nine goals and 28 points.
· Jackals are tied for third on the power play on the road at 21.7 percent (10-for-46).
· Gladiators are 7-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Toledo Walleye (21-5-3) at Indy Fuel (6-17-6) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Toledo’s Martin Frk is third in the league with a 26.8 percent shooting percentage (11-for-41).
· Indy’s Matt S. White is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
· Walleye are 18-0-1 when scoring first.
· Fuel are third on the power play at 22.4 percent (26-for-116).
Wheeling Nailers (13-14-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (23-6-1) 8 p.m. ET
· Wheeling’s Eric Hartzell is tied for fourth in the league with a .923 save percentage.
· Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels is tied for second in the league in plus-minus at +23.
· Nailers are 10-4-0 when scoring first.
· Komets are fourth in the league with 26.70 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (12-16-2) at Allen Americans (20-5-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Sean Erickson is on a seven-game point streak since Dec. 19 (2g-7a).
· Jack Combs leads Allen against the Rush with six goals and eight points.
· Rush are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 88.6 percent (62-for-70).
· Americans lead the league with 11 home wins (11-2-1).
Missouri Mavericks (13-13-3) at Quad City Mallards (16-10-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Josh Brittain leads Missouri against the Mallards with six points (3g-3a).
· Quad City’s Joe Perry is third among rookies with 15 goals.
· Mavericks are eighth with 27.31 shots-against per game.
· Mallards are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.3 percent (48-for-55).
Reading Royals (17-10-2) at Evansville IceMen (9-16-4) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Reading’s David Marshall is tied for second in the league with five game-winning goals.
· Evansville’s Chris Driedger is tied for second in the league with two shutouts.
· Royals are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 88.4 percent (38-for-43).
· IceMen are 6-1-0 when leading after one period.
Brampton Beast (9-17-1) at Tulsa Oilers (14-15-3) 7:35 p.m. CT
· Brampton’s Trevor Cann is fourth in the league with 594 saves.
· Tulsa’s Scott Macaulay is tied for first among defensemen with three game-winning goals.
· Beast are 6-1-1 in one-goal games.
· Oilers are seventh with 3.38 goals per game.
Idaho Steelheads (18-10-3) at Colorado Eagles (18-11-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Idaho’s Jason Bast is tied for first among rookies with 16 goals.
· Jonathan Parker leads Colorado against the Steelheads with five points (2g-3a).
· Steelheads have outscored their opponents 35-17 in the first period.
· Eagles are fifth in the league with 3.52 goals per game.
Stockton Thunder (13-19-1) at Bakersfield Condors (16-12-4) 7 p.m. PT
· Tyler Maxwell leads Stockton against the Condors with six goals.
· Bakersfield’s Chase Schaber is tied for the league lead with six power-play goals.
· Thunder are sixth on the power play at 19.8 percent (26-for-131).
· Condors are tied for the league lead with nine games decided beyond regulation.
Utah Grizzlies (12-13-5) at Alaska Aces (13-13-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Utah’s Alex Krushelnyski is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
· Alaska’s Niklas Lundstrom is fifth in the league with 1,256 minutes played.
· Grizzlies are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
· Aces are second in the league with 33.11 shots per game.