Greenville Swamp Rabbits (15-12-5) at Manchester Monarchs (20-11-1) 3 p.m. ET
• Scott Fleming leads Greenville with 23 points (10g-13a).
• Manchester’s David Kolomatis is tied for second among defensemen with four power-play goals.
• Swamp Rabbits are tied for the league lead with 39 goals in the third period.
• Monarchs are tied for the league lead with 33.84 shots per game.
Elmira Jackals (19-12-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (12-16-3) 7 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Spiro Goulakos is tied for first among rookie defensemen with four power-play goals.
• Ludwig Blomstrand leads Kalamazoo against the Jackals with three goals and five points.
• Jackals are 10-2-0 in one-goal games.
• K-Wings are 8-0-3 when leading after two periods.
Florida Everblades (22-10-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (11-13-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Marc Nemec is fourth among defensemen in plus-minus at +17.
• Orlando’s T.J. Foster is tied for sixth among rookie with 25 points (9g-16a).
• Everblades are first on the penalty kill on the road at 90.9 percent (60-for-66).
• Solar Bears are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
Adirondack Thunder (18-7-2) at Reading Royals (15-11-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick is tied for second among rookies with 11 goals.
• Reading’s Adam Comrie leads defensemen with five power-play goals.
• Thunder are 12-0-2 when leading after one period.
• Royals have outscored their opponents 37-20 in the third period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (14-10-4) at South Carolina Stingrays (18-10-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati’s Nick Huard leads rookies with 12 power-play points (7g-5a).
• South Carolina’s Joey Leach is tied for second among defensemen in plus-minus at +18.
• Cyclones are second on the power play at 21.9 percent (23-for-105).
• Stingrays are 15-2-2 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (19-10-2) at Norfolk Admirals (10-21-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Atlanta’s Matt Register is on a four-game point streak since Dec. 26 (1g-8a).
• Norfolk’s Ty Rimmer is second with 544 saves.
• Gladiators are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
• Admirals are 8-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Fort Wayne Komets (16-10-2) at Toledo Walleye (17-9-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Fort Wayne’s Jordon Southorn is fourth among defensemen with 84 shots on goal.
• Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is fifth with a .929 save percentage.
• Komets are fourth on the power play on the road at 23.8 percent (10-for-42).
• Walleye are sixth with 2.53 goals-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (7-20-4) at Indy Fuel (14-17-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Andrew Huff leads Wichita with seven goals and 15 points.
• Indy’s Garett Bembridge is fourth with 103 shots on goal.
• Thunder are 5-0-1 when leading after two periods.
• Fuel are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.15 penalty minutes per game.
Brampton Beast (11-15-4) at Wheeling Nailers (14-12-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Brandon Marino is second with 24 assists.
• Derek Army leads Wheeling against the Beast with six points (2g-4a).
• Beast have gone past regulation in four straight games and in six of their last seven.
• Nailers are third with 33.80 shots per game.
Allen Americans (18-13-1) at Quad City Mallards (16-13-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 43 points (12g-31a).
• Quad City’s Matt Neal is tied for fifth among rookies with 10 goals.
• Americans are 15-2-0 when scoring first.
• Mallards are second on the penalty kill at 87.5 percent (105-for-120).
Missouri Mavericks (25-3-1) at Evansville IceMen (12-15-2) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Missouri’s Josh Robinson is tied for the league lead with a 1.58 goals-against average.
• Evansville’s Mike Duco is on a three-game goal streak since Dec. 26 (3g).
• Mavericks have outscored their opponents 38-14 in the second period.
• IceMen are 6-0-1 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (14-10-3) at Rapid City Rush (13-12-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Tulsa’s Kevin Carr is tied for third with 12 wins.
• Winston Day Chief leads Rapid City with 13 points (10g-13a).
• Oilers are 5-0-1 in their last six games.
• Rush are second on the penalty kill at home at 89.5 percent (51-for-57).
Colorado Eagles (15-15-2) at Idaho Steelheads (14-15-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Colorado’s Collin Bowman is second among defensemen with 23 points (8g-15a).
• Idaho’s Zack Kamrass is tied for fourth among rookies with eight power-play points (2g-6a).
• Eagles are second with 25.88 shots-against per game.
• Steelheads are fifth on the power play at home at 22.7 percent (17-for-75).
Utah Grizzlies (18-10-2) at Alaska Aces (10-18-3) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Matt Berry leads Utah against the Aces with eight goals and 12 points.
• Alaska’s Gleason Fournier is tied for second among defensemen with eight goals.
• Grizzlies are 6-1-2 in one-goal games.
• Aces are tied for the league lead with 33.84 shots per game.