Wheeling Nailers (16-18-2) at Trenton Titans (18-12-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
• Wheeling ranks sixth in ECHL on power play with 17.6 percent (36-for-205).
• Trenton is 83.0 percent (88-for-106) on the penalty kill at home.
• Nailers’ Jordan Cameron has six points (3g-3a) in three games against Trenton.
• Titans’ Gregg Naumenko is tied for fifth in ECHL with a save percentage of .921.
Columbia Inferno (15-19-4) at South Carolina Stingrays (20-15-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
• South Carolina is 22.9 percent (33-for-144) on the power play at home.
• Columbia is on a two-game win streak and has won six out of its last 10 games.
• Stingrays’ Chris Chaput has nine points (5g-4a) in seven games against Columbia.
• Inferno’s Mac Faulkner had two goals in a 5-4 shutout win over Augusta on Friday.
Charlotte Checkers (21-14-3) at Reading Royals (17-18-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Charlotte is 4-0-1 in its last five games.
• Reading’s Jeff Pietrasiak got his second shutout of the season in a 3-0 win over Trenton on Friday.
• Checkers’ Dan Murphy had his first hat trick of the season on Friday in a 5-0 win over South Carolina.
• Reading beat Charlotte 3-0 on Dec. 21.
Florida Everblades (24-12-0) at Gwinnett Gladiators (23-12-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Gwinnett leads ECHL on the power play with 26.6 percent (77-for-289).
• Florida is 5-1-0 when tied after the second period.
• Gladiators’ Jon Awe set the ECHL record for power-play goals by a defenseman with his 17th on Friday.
• Everblades defenseman Chris Dyment had a goal and assist on Friday in a 4-3 loss at Gwinnett.
Dayton Bombers (18-10-4) at Toledo Storm (17-17-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Storms’ Chris Blight had a season-high three points (1g-2a) on Friday in a 4-0 win over Cincinnati.
• Dayton is tied for lead in ECHL for fewest shorthand goals allowed with three.
• Toledo is tied for seventh in ECHL on the penalty kill with 84.9 percent (220-259).
• Bombers’ Brent Walton had a season-high three points (1g-2a) on Friday in a 6-3 win at Johnstown.
Texas Wildcatters (21-11-5) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (10-26-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Pensacola beat Texas on Friday for only the second time this season.
• Texas is second in ECHL on power play with 19.1 percent (54-for-283).
• Ice Pilots’ Dallas Steward had a goal and two assists on Friday in a 4-2 win over Texas.
• Wildcatters’ Jason Beeman had two points (1g-1a) on Friday against Pensacola.
Las Vegas Wranglers (19-7-9) at Utah Grizzlies (13-22-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Utah extended its win streak to four games with a 3-2 overtime win against Las Vegas on Friday.
• Derek Edwardson leads Las Vegas with seven power-play goals, 12 goals and 32 points.
• Grizzlies’ Andy Sertich has back-to-back two-point games after scoring a goal and an assist on Friday.
• Wranglers’ Joe Tallari had a goal on Friday to extend his season-high goal streak to four games (4g).
Phoenix RoadRunners (19-17-2) at Idaho Steelheads (20-15-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Phoenix is 86.1 percent (105-for-122) on penalty kill on the road.
• Steelheads are 11-0-1 when leading after the second period.
• RoadRunners’ defenseman Alexandre Rouleau had season-high two goals on Friday in a 4-3 loss to Idaho.
• Idaho’s Marty Flichel had a goal and an assist on Friday to extend his point streak to five games (4g-6a).
Fresno Falcons (22-12-2) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (11-21-2) 7:00 p.m. PT
• Long Beach is 7-5-2 in one-goal games.
• Fresno has allowed only 87 goals.
• Ice Dogs’ Terry Harrison had a goal and an assist on Friday in a 6-3 loss to Alaska.
• Falcons Luke Curtin had three points (1g-2a) on Friday in a 4-3 win at Stockton.
Bakersfield Condors (22-11-3) at Victoria Salmon Kings (13-25-1) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Bakersfield is 6-1-1 when tied after the second period.
• Victoria’s Marc-Andre Bernier is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
• Condors’ Mike Hofstrand had a hat trick on Friday in an 8-1 win at Victoria.
• Salmon Kings’ Wes Goldie is tied for seventh in ECHL with 20 goals.
Alaska Aces (24-10-2) at Stockton Thunder (18-9-6) 7:35 p.m. PT
• Alaska is on a five-game win streak and has won seven out of its last 10 games.
• Stockton is 4-0-2 when tied after the second period.
• Aces’ Mike Scott had two assists on Friday to extend his point streak to five games (1g-6a).
• Thunder’s Troy Bodie has back-to-back two-point nights after scoring two goals on Friday.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 314 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 169 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Yutaka Fukufuji, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wings Krys Barch and Jesse Schultz and left wing D.J. King this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.