Manchester Monarchs (22-12-5) at Adirondack Thunder (25-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
• Manchester’s Yann Sauve is tied for seventh among defensemen with 22 points (5g-17a).
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick is tied for third among rookies with 14 goals.
• Monarchs have a league-leading five wins when trailing after two periods.
• Thunder are 15-5-2 against East Division opponents.
Evansville IceMen (13-19-4) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (19-16-6) 7 p.m. ET
• Evansville’s Daultan Leveille is tied for fifth with 16 goals.
• Scott Fleming leads Greenville with 27 points (11g-16a).
• IceMen are sixth with 31.56 shots per game.
• Swamp Rabbits are tied for fifth with six shorthanded goals.
Brampton Beast (12-18-8) at Reading Royals (18-16-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Mike Vernace is second among defensemen with 22 assists.
• Reading’s Justin Crandall is tied for first among rookies with 37 points (10g-27a).
• Beast are tied for sixth on the power play at 18.5 percent (29-for-157).
• Royals have outscored their opponents 46-25 in the third period.
Atlanta Gladiators (25-13-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (20-14-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Thomas Frazee leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with five points (1g-4a).
• South Carolina’s Vitek Vanecek is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.20 goals-against average.
• Gladiators are tied for the league lead with six overtime wins.
• Stingrays are third on the penalty kill at home at 88.7 percent (63-for-71).
Utah Grizzlies (23-12-2) at Toledo Walleye (22-10-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Utah’s Barry Almeida is tied for third with 17 goals.
• Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is fifth with a 1.89 goals-against average.
• Grizzlies are second with 3.32 goals per game.
• Walleye have outscored their opponents 42-29 in the second period.
Orlando Solar Bears (17-15-5) at Florida Everblades (28-11-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s T.J. Foster is third with five game-winning goals.
• Matt Willows leads Florida against the Solar Bears with six points (2g-4a).
• Solar Bears are second on the power play on the road at 23.6 percent (17-for-72).
• Everblades are 7-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Elmira Jackals (21-18-0) at Norfolk Admirals (17-23-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Mike Seidel leads Elmira against the Admirals with six points (3g-3a).
• Norfolk’s Dean Ouellet is tied for third with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (5-for-20).
• Jackals are 12-3-0 in one-goal games.
• Admirals are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Fort Wayne Komets (22-11-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (17-15-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Fort Wayne’s Brett Perlini is on an 11-game point streak since Dec. 4 (5g-9a).
• Zach Budish leads Cincinnati against the Komets with seven points (3g-4a).
• Komets are 11-1-1 in their last 13 games.
• Cyclones are tied for third with two shorthanded goals.
Quad City Mallards (19-16-3) at Indy Fuel (18-20-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Quad City’s Mike Monfredo is tied for fifth among defensemen with 24 points (4g-20a).
• Peter Schneider leads Indy against the Mallards with four goals.
• Mallards are 11-2-1 when scoring first.
• Fuel are league’s least-penalized team with 10.13 penalty minutes per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (15-19-4) at Wheeling Nailers (15-18-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Adam Phillips leads Kalamazoo against the Nailers with three goals.
• Wheeling’s John McCarron is second among rookies with 115 shots on goal.
• K-Wings are 9-0-3 when leading after two periods.
• Nailers are tied for seventh with 2.97 goals per game.
Tulsa Oilers (17-13-4) at Missouri Mavericks (30-4-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Emerson Clark leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with three goals.
• Missouri’s Jesse Root is on a 14-game point streak since Nov. 20 (9g-14a).
• Oilers are sixth with 2.50 goals-against per game.
• Mavericks are 13-0-0 at home and have outscored their opponents 52-19.
Allen Americans (21-14-3) at Wichita Thunder (9-23-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Chad Costello leads Allen against the Thunder with four goals and nine points.
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with seven power-play goals.
• Americans are 9-2-3 in one-goal games.
• Thunder are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Colorado Eagles (17-18-2) at Rapid City Rush (17-16-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Jesse Mychan leads Colorado against the Rush with five goals.
• Rapid City’s Danny Battochio is fourth with 676 saves.
• Eagles lead the league with 25.92 shots-against per game.
• Rush are second on the penalty kill at home at 89.1 percent (57-for-64).
Idaho Steelheads (17-17-5) at Alaska Aces (15-18-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Emil Molin leads Idaho against the Aces with four points (1g-3a).
• Alaska’s Anthony Deluca is fifth among rookies with 94 shots on goal.
• Steelheads are sixth with 27.72 shots-against per game.
• Aces are third on the power play at home at 25.7 percent (18-for-70).
LONGEST WINNING STREAK BY GOALTENDER, ONE SEASON
16 – Jeff Jakaitis, South Carolina Stingrays (Feb. 15-April 2, 2015)
15 – Josh Robinson, Missouri Mavericks (Nov. 4, 2015-Present)
13 – Daniel Berthiaume, Roanoke Express (1994-95)
12 – Cory Cadden, Knoxville Cherokees (1993-94)
11 – seven times, most recent: Daniel Manzato, Charlotte Checkers/Las Vegas Wranglers (Oct. 27-Dec. 19, 2007)