Kalamazoo Wings (16-15-2) at Toledo Walleye (25-5-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
· Kalamazoo’s Curtis Valk is tied for fifth among rookies with 18 assists.
· Anthony Luciani leads Toledo against the K-Wings with three goals.
· K-Wings are third on the penalty kill at 87.5 percent (112-for-128).
· Walleye are 22-0-2 when scoring first.
Greenville Road Warriors (25-14-1) at Orlando Solar Bears (17-14-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Kyle Jean leads Greenville against the Solar Bears with six goals and seven points.
· Orlando’s Jacob Cepis is tied for eighth with 24 assists.
· Road Warriors have a league-leading six wins when trailing after two periods (6-12-0).
· Solar Bears are fourth with 32.97 shots per game.
Elmira Jackals (19-15-5) at Brampton Beast (12-21-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Matt Tassone leads Elmira against the Beast with six points (3g-3a).
· Brampton’s Mathew Maione leads rookie defensemen with 99 shots on goal.
· Jackals are only team to have not allowed a shorthanded goal this season.
· Beast have scored 38 of 84 goals in the second period.
Florida Everblades (25-6-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (12-21-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Mike Little is fifth among defensemen in plus-minus at +24.
· Brenden Walker leads Gwinnett against the Everblades with five goals.
· Everblades are first on the power play on the road at 24.3 percent (17-for-70).
· Gladiators are 10-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Allen Americans (28-5-3) at Indy Fuel (10-21-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 60 points (20g-40a).
· Garret Bembridge leads Indy with 12 goals and 26 points.
· Americans are second on the power play on the road at 23.8 percent (19-for-80).
· Fuel are 4-0-1 in their last five games.
Fort Wayne Komets (27-8-3) at Wheeling Nailers (18-18-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels is second among defensemen in plus-minus at +28.
· Wheeling’s Derek Army is third among rookies with 115 shots on goal.
· Komets are fourth with 3.76 goals per game.
· Nailers are first on the power play at home at 27.9 percent (19-for-68).
Evansville IceMen (11-22-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (18-14-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Evansville’s Chris Driedger is fifth with 716 saves.
· Josh Shalla leads Cincinnati against the IceMen with four goals and nine points.
· IceMen are 7-1-0 when leading after two periods.
· Cyclones are league’s sixth-least penalized team with 13.61 penalty minutes per game.
Tulsa Oilers (19-18-4) at Missouri Mavericks (14-19-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Jon Booras leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with eight points (4g-4a).
· Missouri’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with 13 power-play points (4g-9a).
· Oilers are tied for second with 11 games decided beyond regulation (7-0-4).
· Mavericks are seventh with 27.97 shots-against per game.
Bakersfield Condors (17-18-5) at Utah Grizzlies (18-15-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Brendan Brooks leads Bakersfield against the Grizzlies with five goals and 10 points.
· Utah’s Michael Pelech is tied for fifth with 40 points (19g-21a).
· Condors are 12-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Grizzlies are 13-2-5 when scoring first.
Wichita Thunder (18-14-6) at Rapid City Rush (16-21-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Wichita’s Ian Duval is on a 12-game point streak since Dec. 19 (6g-7a).
· Jesse Schultz leads Rapid City against the Thunder with five points (1g-4a).
· Thunder are third with 27.18 shots-against per game.
· Rush are sixth on the penalty kill at 85.4 percent (123-for-144).
Colorado Eagles (25-13-0) at Stockton Thunder (13-25-1) 7:30 p.m. PT
· Brock Nixon leads Colorado against the Thunder with nine goals and 12 points.
· Tyler Maxwell leads Stockton with 12 goals.
· Eagles are second with 26.58 shots-against per game.
· Thunder are third on the power play at 20.9 percent (32-for-153).
Idaho Steelheads (24-11-4) at Alaska Aces (15-17-3) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Idaho’s Brett Robinson is second with a 27.3 percent shooting percentage (9-for-33).
· Brendan Connolly leads Alaska against the Steelheads with seven points (2g-5a).
· Steelheads are third with 2.62 goals-against per game.
· Aces are second with 33.49 shots per game.