Fort Wayne Komets (22-13-4) at Elmira Jackals (9-24-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Kyle Thomas leads the league with eight power-play goals.
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 23 points (10g-13a).
- Komets are tied for third with nine shorthanded goals.
- Jackals are fourth on the power play at home at 23.3 percent (10-for-43).
Toledo Walleye (30-8-1) at Wheeling Nailers (20-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s J.P. LaFontaine is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Jordan Kwas leads Wheeling against the Walleye with four goals.
- Walleye are 13-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Nailers are sixth with 33.38 shots per game.
Manchester Monarchs (26-10-4) at Norfolk Admirals (12-22-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Zac Lynch is tied for fourth with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (9-for-36).
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk against the Monarchs with five points (3g-2a).
- Monarchs are third on the penalty kill on the road at 88.4 percent (61-for-69).
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
Allen Americans (25-12-3) at Florida Everblades (27-8-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Allen’s Jamie Murray is third among rookie goaltenders with 686 saves.
- Florida’s Brendan O’Donnell is tied for the league lead with six game-winning goals.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 63-37 in the third period.
- Everblades are tied for second with eight wins when trailing after one period (8-4-1).
Cincinnati Cyclones (18-17-4) at Missouri Mavericks (15-18-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is second with a 2.30 goals-against average.
- Missouri’s Carter Verhaeghe is on an eight-game point streak (6g-10a).
- Cyclones are 14-1-3 when leading after one period.
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 13 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Wichita Thunder (15-19-2) at Utah Grizzlies (17-19-14) 7 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Matt DeBlouw has at least one point in four of his last five games (4g-5a).
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is tied for first among rookies with 18 goals.
- Thunder are seventh with 33.36 shots per game.
- Grizzlies have scored four or more goals in seven of their last nine games.
Tulsa Oilers (23-18-4) at Colorado Eagles (23-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Emerson Clark is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Darryl Bootland leads Colorado against the Oilers with three points (2g-1a).
- Oilers are fifth with 33.40 shots per game.
- Eagles are 16-1-1 when scoring first.
Idaho Steelheads (24-13-5) at Alaska Aces (21-12-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Idaho’s Anthony Luciani is on an 11-game point streak (7g-8a).
- Daniel Moynihan leads Alaska against the Steelheads with four goals.
- Steelheads are tied for second with five wins when trailing after two periods (5-8-1).
- Aces are 10-4-4 when outshot by their opponent.