Toledo Storm (19-17-1) at Dayton Bombers (18-11-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Toledo is on a three-game win streak, including a 5-3 win against Dayton on Jan. 20.
• Dayton has 18 points (8-4-2) at home.
• Ken Magowan leads Toledo against Dayton with six goals and seven points in six games.
• Bombers’ Tim Konsorada has a three-game assist streak (3a) and a three-game point streak (1g-3a).
Charlotte Checkers (22-14-3) at Reading Royals (18-18-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Charlotte ranks sixth in ECHL on penalty kill on the road with 86.5 percent (128-for-148).
• Reading is 12-1-2 when leading after the second period.
• Checkers’ Chris Holt is 1-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.85 against Reading.
• Royals’ Dany Roussin (1g-2a) and Ned Lukacevic (0g-3a) each have three points against Charlotte.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (10-28-2) at Columbia Inferno (15-20-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Inferno won 6-4 on Jan. 15 and leads season series 2-1-0 and the all-time series 8-6-3.
• Ice Pilots’ Mike Wirll has 11 goals in his last nine games and is second in the league with 27 goals.
• Columbia’s Bryson Busniuk has a six-game assist streak (6a) and a six-game point streak (2g-6a).
• Pensacola’s David Wrigley has 12 points (5g-7a) in January, scoring in nine of 10 games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (24-12-4) at Florida Everblades (24-13-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Florida ranks sixth in ECHL on the penalty kill with 85.6 percent (225-for-263).
• Gwinnett leads ECHL with 77 power-play goals and a power-play percentage of 26.3 (77-for-291).
• Everblades’ Craig Kowalski is sixth in the ECHL with goals-against average of 2.42.
• Gladiators’ Brad Schell is on an eight-game assist streak (14a) and leads the league with 60 assists.
Augusta Lynx (21-18-1) at Trenton Titans (19-13-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Augusta is 5-0-1 in its last six games and has 15 points (7-2-1) in the last 10 games.
• Trenton is sixth in the ECHL on the power play at home with 19.4 percent (27-for-139).
• Lynx’s Ryan Lang is on a 12-game point streak (4g-17a) and is fifth in the league with 50 points (17g-33a).
• Titans’ Mike Pandolfo leads the ECHL with 29 goals and is third with 54 points.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-14-3) at Wheeling Nailers (16-19-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati leads ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.6 percent (242-for-273).
• Wheeling is 5-3-1 when tied after the second period.
• Jean-Michel Daoust leads Cyclones against Wheeling with five assists and nine points in six games.
• Jordan Cameron leads the Nailers against Cincinnati with five assists and six points in six games.
South Carolina Stingrays (22-15-3) at Texas Wildcatters (23-12-5) 7:30 p.m. CT
• South Carolina has 21 points (10-7-1) on the road.
• Texas ranks second in ECHL on the power play with 19.9 percent (61-for-306).
• Stingrays’ Peter Szabo had a season-high three assists on Jan. 25 in 6-2 win at Texas.
• Wildcatters’ Olivier Proulx had a goal on Jan. 25 to extend his goal streak to three (3g).
Victoria Salmon Kings (15-26-1) at Bakersfield Condors (24-11-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
• Bakersfield is 4-0-1 in the last five games and has 17 points (8-1-1) in the last 10 games.
• Victoria is tied for fourth in ECHL on the power play on the road with 18.6 percent (26-for-140).
• Kevin St. Jacques leads Condors with seven assists and 12 points (5g-7a) in five games against Victoria.
• Salmon Kings’ Ryan Wade tied his seasonhigh with two assists on Jan. 24 in a 3-1 win at Long Beach.
Idaho Steelheads (21-16-2) at Las Vegas Wranglers (19-8-9) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Las Vegas leads the series 3-0-0 and has won the last six meetings between the two teams.
• Idaho has 28 points (12-8-0) on the road.
• Wranglers’ Ryan Bonni is tied for fifth in the ECHL with 16 power-play assists.
• Steelheads’ Marty Flichel is on a seven-game point streak (6g-9a).
Utah Grizzlies (14-23-3) at Long Beach Ice Dogs 7:30 p.m. PT
• Brandon Schwartz had two goals to help Long Beach win first meeting 3-0 on Nov. 17.
• Utah’s Ryan Kinasewich is tied for fourth in ECHL with four game-winning goals and is fifth with 23 goals.
• Ice Dogs’ Mark Hurtubise has two assists in his last two games and is second on the team with 14 assists.
• Grizzlies’ Rob McVicar is 4-0-0 with a shutout and goals-against average of 1.24 in his last four starts.
Phoenix RoadRunners (20-17-2) at Fresno Falcons (23-12-4) 7:30 p.m. PT
• Fresno has only given up league-low 92 goals.
• RoadRunners are 10-3-0 in two-goal games.
• John Morlang leads the Falcons against Phoenix with six goals and seven points in four games.
• Phoenix’s Todd Jackson is on a season-high three-game goal streak (4g).
Stockton Thunder (19-9-8) at Alaska Aces (26-11-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
• Alaska is 8-2-0 in last 10 games; including 2-1-0 with a shootout win and overtime win against Stockton.
• Stockton has 20 points (8-4-4) on the road.
• Aces’ Kimbi Daniels ranks third in ECHL with 35 assists and is tied for ninth with 46 points.
• Thunder’s Devan Dubnyk is 1-1-1 with a goals-against average of 2.25 against Alaska.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 314 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 169 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Yutaka Fukufuji, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wings Krys Barch and Jesse Schultz and left wing D.J. King this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.