Victoria Salmon Kings (16-26-1) at Bakersfield Condors (24-12-4) 12:00 p.m. PT
* Bakersfield ranks sixth in the ECHL on the penalty kill on the road with 85.5 percent (136-for-159).
* Salmon Kings beat Bakersfield for only the second time this season with 4-3 win on Friday.
* Condors’ Alex Kim had two goals on Friday to give him five goals in five games with Bakersfield.
* Victoria’s Jordan Krestanovich has four-game point streak (2g-4a), including two points (1g-1a) on Friday.
Augusta Lynx (22-18-1) at Johnstown Chiefs (16-18-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Johnstown has 20 points (9-7-2) at home.
* Augusta is tied for sixth in the ECHL with 23 points (11-9-1) on the road.
* Chiefs’ Ben Wallace leads the team with two assists against Augusta.
* Lynx’s Garrett Bembridge had season-high four points (1g-3a) on Friday in a 7-4 win at Trenton.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-15-3) at Dayton Bombers (18-12-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Dayton ranks ninth in the ECHL on the penalty kill on the road with 84.7 percent (72-for-85).
* Cincinnati has 13 points (6-3-1) in the last 10 games.
* Bombers’ Yannick Tifu leads the team with 13 goals, 22 assists and 35 points (13g-22a).
* Cyclones’ Cedrick Desjardins is 3-2-0 with a goals-against average of 2.37 in five games against Dayton.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (11-28-2) at Columbia Inferno (15-20-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Inferno defenseman Tyson Marsh had season-high two points (1g-1a) on Friday.
* Pensacola beat Columbia 5-4 in overtime on Friday, its second win of season against Inferno (2-2-0).
* Columbia ranks eighth in the ECHL on the penalty kill at home with 85.2 percent (98-for-115).
* Ice Pilots’ Rob Rankin had season-high three assists on Friday against Columbia.
Toledo Storm (20-17-1) at Reading Royals (19-18-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Toledo extended its winning streak to four games with 2-0 win at Dayton 2-0 on Friday.
* Reading has 25 points (11-9-3) at home.
* Storm’s Nick Parillo had an assist on Friday to extend his point streak to three games (1g-2a).
* Royals’ John Snowden had a season-high four assists on Friday in a 6-3 win against Charlotte.
Gwinnett Gladiators (25-12-4) at Florida Everblades (24-13-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Gwinnett has 16 points (8-2-0) in the last 10 games and is on a three game win streak.
* Florida is 5-1-0 when tied after the second period.
* Gladiators’ Jamie Milam had season-high two goals and three points on Friday in a 6-5 win at Florida.
* Everblades’ Brent McDonald had two goals on Friday against Gwinnett.
Trenton Titans (19-14-4) at Wheeling Nailers (17-19-2) 8:00 p.m. ET
* Titans are 6-2-1 when tied after the second period.
* Wheeling is ninth in the ECHL on the power play at home with 17.9 percent (19-for-106).
* Trenton’s Troy Riddle is tied for second in the ECHL in game-winning goals with four.
* Nailers’ Adam Edinger had season-high two assists on Friday in a 4-2 win over Cincinnati.
South Carolina Stingrays (22-16-3) at Texas Wildcatters (24-12-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Texas ranks fourth in the ECHL on the power play at home with 20.7 percent (31-for-150).
* South Carolina is fifth in the ECHL on the penalty kill on the road with 87.3 percent (110-for-126).
* Texas defenseman James Sanford had three points (1g-2a) on Friday, his first ECHL game this season.
* Stingrays’ Evan Schwabe had an assist on Friday to extend his point streak to three games (2g-3a).
Utah Grizzlies (15-23-3) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (12-23-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Utah has 14 points (7-3-0) in the last 10 games.
* Long Beach is 6-1-0 when leading after the second period.
* Grizzlies’ Ryan Kinasewich had a goal and two assists on Friday in a 4-3 win at Long Beach.
* Ice Dogs’ Ash Goldie had season-high three points (2g-1a) on Friday.
Idaho Steelheads (22-16-2) at Las Vegas Wranglers (19-8-10) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Idaho beat Las Vegas for the first time this season, 3-2 in overtime on Friday.
* Las Vegas is 7-1-3 when tied after the first period.
* Idaho’s Marty Flichel had two points (1g-1a) on Friday to extend his point streak to eight games (7g-10a).
* Wranglers’ Joe Tallari tied his season-high with two points (1g-1a) on Friday.
Stockton Thunder (19-10-8) at Alaska Aces (27-11-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Alaska ranks fifth in the ECHL on the power play at home with 20.1 percent (28-for-139).
* Stockton is third in the ECHL on the penalty kill on the road with 88.1 percent (111-for-126).
* Aces’ Joe Talbot had an assist on Friday to extend his point streak to six games (3g-4a).
* Thunder’s Troy Bodie is second in the ECHL in rookie scoring with 32 points (16g-16a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 314 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 169 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Yutaka Fukufuji, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wings Krys Barch and Jesse Schultz and left wing D.J. King this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.