Reading Royals (22-14-3) at Adirondack Thunder (19-12-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Florian Iberer is tied for sixth among defensemen with eight goals.
- Alex Wall leads Adirondack against the Royals with five points (2g-3a).
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.33 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are second with 27.53 shots-against per game.
Brampton Beast (21-14-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (19-18-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is second among defensemen with 110 shots on goal.
- Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Beast with eight points (4g-4a).
- Beast are tied for second on the penalty kill on the road at 89.7 percent (61-for-68).
- K-Wings are 10-3-2 in their last 15 games.
Fort Wayne Komets (23-13-4) at Elmira Jackals (9-25-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Mason Baptista is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 23 points (10g-13a).
- Komets are 17-7-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Jackals are fifth on the power play at home at 21.7 percent (10-for-46).
Florida Everblades (27-9-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (22-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Michael Kirkpatrick is tied for second in plus-minus at +23.
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against the Everblades with six points (1g-5a).
- Everblades are second with 35.56 shots per game.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
Manchester Monarchs (26-10-5) at Norfolk Admirals (13-22-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Quentin Shore leads Manchester against the Admirals with four goals and seven points.
- Norfolk’s John Dunbar is on a six-game point streak (2g-7a).
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 67-43 in the second period.
- Admirals are 7-2-0 in their last nine games.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (22-16-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (16-18-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Spiro Goulakos is tied for first among defensemen with 11 goals.
- Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is fifth with 141 shots on goal.
- Swamp Rabbits are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.9 percent (58-for-66).
- Gladiators are tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals at home.
Rapid City Rush (14-18-7) at Indy Fuel (13-25-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City with 17 goals and 41 points.
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand is second with 837 saves.
- Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.3 percent (107-for-124).
- Fuel are 9-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Quad City Mallards (21-17-2) at Wheeling Nailers (21-14-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is tied for third among rookies with 16 goals.
- Wheeling’s Christian Hilbrich is fourth among rookies with 10 power-play points (4g-6a).
- Mallards are 6-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Nailers are fourth on the power play at home at 22.8 percent (21-for-92).
Cincinnati Cyclones (18-18-4) at Missouri Mavericks (16-18-7) 7:30 p.m. CT
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh leads rookies with 136 shots on goal.
- Dane Fox leads Missouri against the Cyclones with five points (1g-4a).
- Cyclones are 14-1-3 when leading after one period.
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 13 games decided beyond regulation.
Tulsa Oilers (23-19-4) at Utah Grizzlies (18-19-4) 7 p.m. MT
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Grizzlies with two goals.
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi has 16 goals in his last 15 games.
- Oilers are tied for fifth with 2.89 goals-against per game.
- Grizzlies are 9-3-1 in their last 13 games.
Wichita Thunder (15-20-2) at Colorado Eagles (24-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Vincent Arseneau leads Wichita with 11 goals.
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky has 15 goals in his last 12 games.
- Thunder are 10-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Eagles lead the league with 11 shorthanded goals.
Idaho Steelheads (24-13-5) at Alaska Aces (22-12-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Anthony Luciani leads Idaho against the Aces with four goals.
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak leads the league with 31 goals.
- Steelheads are third on the power play at 22.6 percent (35-for-155).
- Aces are 15-0-4 when scoring first.