Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Fort Wayne Komets (23-6-2) at Toledo Walleye (22-5-3) 6:30 p.m. ET
Game at Fifth Third Field in Toledo, Ohio
· Fort Wayne’s Eric Faille is second among rookies with 31 points (16g-15a).
· Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is third among rookies with a 23.3 percent shooting percentage (7-for-30).
· Komets have outscored their opponents 47-29 in the second period.
· Walleye are league’s least-penalized team with 10.70 penalty minutes per game.
Florida Everblades (22-5-1) at Greenville Road Warriors (20-11-1) 7 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Cameron Burt is tied for fourth in the league in plus-minus at +22.
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is fourth in the league with a .921 save percentage.
· Everblades are second in the league on the power play at 24.8 percent (26-for-105).
· Road Warriors are 10-0-0 when leading after one period.
Elmira Jackals (16-13-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (10-18-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Steven Shamanski leads rookie defensemen with 22 points (7g-15a).
· Gwinnett’s Louis Domingue stopped all 24 shots he faced in 4-0 win over Jackals last night.
· Jackals are 12-2-2 when scoring first.
· Gladiators are 8-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Wheeling Nailers (14-14-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (13-12-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Derek Army leads Wheeling with 10 goals.
· Cincinnati’s Zach Budish is on a four-game goal streak since Dec. 27 (4g).
· Nailers are tied for second in the league with seven shorthanded goals.
· Cyclones are seventh with 27.34 shots-against per game.
Reading Royals (18-10-2) at Indy Fuel (6-18-6) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Reading’s Pat Mullane is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded points (1g-3a).
· Kirill Gotovets leads Indy against the Royals with three goals.
· Royals are 10-4-2 in one-goal games.
· Fuel are league’s sixth-least penalized team with 13.73 penalty minutes per game.
Brampton Beast (9-17-2) at Missouri Mavericks (14-13-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Brampton’s Chad Painchaud is fourth in the league with 109 shots on goal.
· Missouri’s Martin Lee is tied for second among defensemen with four power-play goals.
· Beast are 6-1-2 in one-goal games.
· Mavericks are sixth with 27.30 shots-against per game.
Quad City Mallards (16-11-5) at Wichita Thunder (15-10-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Quad City’s Parker Milner is fourth in the league with a 2.36 goals-against average.
· Danick Gauthier leads Wichita with 29 points (14g-15a).
· Mallards are tied for third with one shorthanded goal against.
· Thunder are first on the penalty kill at home at 93.2 percent (55-for-59).
Kalamazoo Wings (11-15-2) at Evansville IceMen (9-17-4) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Curtis Valk leads Kalamazoo with 10 goals and 24 points.
· Evansville’s Chris Driedger is third in the league with 639 saves.
· K-Wings are fourth on the power play on the road at 21.7 percent (10-for-46).
· IceMen are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at home at 87.0 percent (48-for-54).
Rapid City Rush (12-17-2) at Tulsa Oilers (15-15-3) 7:35 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with 12 power-play points (4g-8a).
· Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach is fifth in the league with 35 points (19g-16a).
· Rush are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.7 percent (64-for-73).
· Oilers are sixth with 3.42 goals per game.
Idaho Steelheads (19-10-3) at Colorado Eagles (18-12-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Alex Belzile leads Idaho against the Eagles with six points (2g-4a).
· Colorado’s Curtis Gedig is second among rookies with eight power-play assists.
· Steelheads are 15-2-2 when scoring first.
· Eagles are second in the league with 26.30 shots-against per game.
Ontario Reign (17-10-6) at Bakersfield Condors (17-12-4) 7 p.m. PT
· Maxim Kitsyn leads Ontario against the Condors with five points (2g-3a).
· Bakersfield’s Nick Pageau is tied for first among defensemen with two shootout goals.
· Reign are 13-2-2 when scoring first.
· Condors are 12-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Utah Grizzlies (13-13-5) at Alaska Aces (13-13-2) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Utah’s Jacob Johnston leads defensemen with 91 shots on goal.
· Alaska’s Olivier Archambault is fourth among rookies with 29 points (16g-13a).
· Grizzlies are 7-0-3 when leading after one period.
· Aces are one of two teams to not allow a shorthanded goal this season.