Charlotte Checkers (22-15-3) at Columbia Inferno (15-21-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Columbia is sixth in the ECHL on the penalty kill at home with 85.8 percent (103-for-120).
• Checkers’ Alex Westlund is 3-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.33 against Columbia this season.
• Inferno’s Mike Jarmuth is fourth among ECHL defensemen with 34 points (11g-23a).
• Charlotte ranks fifth in the ECHL on the penalty kill on the road with 87.1 percent (135-for155).
Alaska Aces (28-11-2) at Gwinnett Gladiators (25-13-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Rematch of 2006 Kelly Cup Finals won in five games by Alaska.
• Gwinnett leads the ECHL with 177 goals and 4.21 goals per game.
• Alaska has 18 points (9-1-0) in their last 10 games.
• Gladiators Brad Schell is on a 10-game point streak (5g-18a) and 10-game assist streak (18a).
• Aces’ Vladimir Novak is tied for second in the ECHL with five shorthand goals.
Augusta Lynx (24-18-1) at Dayton Bombers (20-12-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Dayton leads the ECHL in fewest goals against with 93 goals.
• Augusta has 17 points (8-1-1) in their last 10 games.
• Bombers’ Adam Berkhoel is tied for the ECHL lead with four shutouts.
• Lynx’s Ryan Lang has a 15-game point streak (6g-20a).
Florida Everblades (25-13-1) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (12-28-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Everblades’ Brent McDonald has eight points (4g-4a) in four games against Pensacola.
• Pensacola is 9-2-0 when leading after the second period.
• Florida ranks seventh in the ECHL on the power play on the road with 18.2 percent (24-for-132).
• Ice Pilots’ Mike Wirll has four goals and an assist in four games against Florida.
Stockton Thunder (19-11-8) at Phoenix RoadRunners (21-17-2) 7:11 p.m. MT
• Stockton is fourth in the ECHL on the penalty kill on the road with 87.3 percent (117-for-134).
• Phoenix ranks third in the ECHL on the power play with 18.9 percent (59-for312).
• Thunder’s Nathan Martz is on a three-game assist streak (3a).
• RoadRunners’ Justin Aikins is on a four-game point streak (1g-5a).
Fresno Falcons (23-14-4) at Las Vegas Wranglers (21-8-10) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Las Vegas is fifth in the ECHL on the power play with 18.5 percent (49-for-265).
• Fresno ranks third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 86.6 percent (259-for-299).
• Wranglers’ Ryan Bonni is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 18 power-play assists.
• Falcons’ Luke Curtin has five points (0g-5a) in five games against Las Vegas this season.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 315 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 170 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Yutaka Fukufuji, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wings Krys Barch and Jesse Schultz, left wing D.J. King and defenseman Daniel Girardi this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.