Cincinnati Cyclones (19-16-4) at Toledo Walleye (27-6-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
· Josh Shalla leads Cincinnati with 15 goals and 33 points.
· Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is third with 19 wins.
· Cyclones are third with 27.15 shots-against per game.
· Walleye are 23-1-2 when scoring first.
Greenville Road Warriors (25-14-3) at Florida Everblades (27-7-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is tied for third with a .919 save percentage.
· Evan Bloodoff leads Florida against the Road Warriors with four goals.
· Road Warriors are fifth with 2.76 goals-against per game.
· Everblades are third with 3.87 goals per game.
Wheeling Nailers (19-20-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (18-15-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Wheeling’s Derek Army is seventh among rookies with 32 points (17g-17a).
· Kalamazoo’s Curtis Valk is tied for fifth among rookies with 19 assists.
· Nailers are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
· K-Wings are 8-0-1 in their last nine games.
South Carolina Stingrays (18-17-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (19-15-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
· South Carolina’s Adam Morrison is second with a 2.16 goals-against average.
· Jacob Cepis leads Orlando against the Stingrays with five points (1g-4a).
· Stingrays are second on the penalty kill on the road at 89.8 percent (53-for-59).
· Solar Bears are fourth with 32.78 shots per game.
Reading Royals (26-13-2) at Indy Fuel (14-21-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Pat Mullane leads Reading against the Fuel with seven points (1g-6a).
· Indy’s Garret Bembridge is on a four-game goal streak since Jan. 23 (4g).
· Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.93 penalty minutes per game.
· Fuel are sixth on the power play at 19.8 percent (33-for-167).
Elmira Jackals (22-16-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (28-9-3) 8 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Steven Shamanski is fourth among defensemen with 28 points (11g-17a).
· Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels is tied for second in plus-minus at +29.
· Jackals are only ECHL team to not allow a shorthanded goal this season.
· Komets are fourth on the power play at home at 22.9 percent (16-for-70).
Rapid City Rush (17-22-3) at Allen Americans (30-6-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Daniel Tetrault is fifth among defensemen with 108 shots on goal.
· Ian Schultz leads Allen against the Rush with six goals and 10 points.
· Rush are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.8 percent (79-for-90).
· Americans have outscored their opponents 107-56 at home.
Quad City Mallards (18-15-6) at Wichita Thunder (20-15-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Joe Perry leads Quad City against the Thunder with four goals.
· Wichita’s Todd Hosmer is on a six-game goal streak since Jan. 11 (6g).
· Mallards are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
· Thunder are first on the penalty kill at home at 91.0 percent (71-for-78).
Gwinnett Gladiators (14-22-3) at Evansville IceMen (11-25-6) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Gwinnett’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is tied for third with seven power-play goals.
· Brandon Wong leads Evansville with 13 goals and 32 points.
· Gladiators are fourth on the power play on the road at 21.8 percent (12-for-55).
· IceMen are 7-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (13-24-2) at Tulsa Oilers (20-19-4) 7:35 p.m. CT
· Brampton’s Mathew Maione leads rookie defensemen with 111 shots on goal.
· Drew Fisher leads Tulsa against the Beast with eight points (3g-5a).
· Beast have scored 41 of their 93 goals in the second period.
· Oilers are 7-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Utah Grizzlies (19-16-7) at Bakersfield Condors (18-19-6) 7 p.m. PT
· Mathieu Aubin leads Utah against the Condors with five goals.
· Bakersfield’s Michael Colavecchia is tied for first among rookies with five power-play goals.
· Grizzlies are 14-2-5 when scoring first.
· Condors are 13-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (26-13-4) at Ontario Reign (25-11-6) 7 p.m. PT
· Idaho’s Olivier Roy leads the league with 1,936 minutes played.
· Judd Blackwater leads Ontario against the Steelheads with eight points (5g-3a).
· Steelheads have outscored their opponents 54-28 in the first period.
· Reign are 11-5-6 in one-goal games.
Colorado Eagles (28-14-0) at Alaska Aces (17-18-4) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Colorado’s Collin Bowman leads defensemen with 12 goals and 31 points.
· Brendan Connolly leads Alaska against the Eagles with four goals.
· Eagles are 21-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Aces are tied for second with eight shorthanded goals.