Trenton Titans (20-14-5) at Toledo Storm (21-17-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Trenton ranks fifth in the ECHL on the power play on the road with 18.7 percent (20-for-107).
• Toledo is fifth in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 86.1 percent (242-for-281).
• Titans’ Joel Martin is 1-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.01 against Toledo.
• Since being reassigned to the Storm Evan McGrath has seven points (3g-4a) in four games.
Reading Royals (19-20-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (21-16-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Reading is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 11 shorthand goals.
• Cincinnati ranks second in the ECHL in fewest goals against with 100 goals.
• Royals’ Greg Hogeboom has eight points (5g-3a) in six games against Cincinnati.
• Cyclones’ Jason Deitsch leads team with 20 assists and 39 points.
Phoenix RoadRunners (21-18-2) at Utah Grizzlies (15-24-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Utah is 6-2-2 when tied after the second period.
• Phoenix ranks fourth in the ECHL on the penalty kill on the road with 87.5 percent (119-for-136).
• Grizzlies’ Ryan Kinasewich is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 26 goals.
• RoadRunners’ Justin Aikins is on a five-game point streak (2g-6a).
Las Vegas Wranglers (22-8-10) at Bakersfield Condors (24-12-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
• Las Vegas has 31 points (12-3-7) on the road.
• Bakersfield is 10-4-5 in one-goal games.
• Wranglers’ rookie Aki Seitsonen is on a four-game point streak (2g-4a).
• Condors’ Kevin Truelson is tied for sixth among ECHL defensemen with 29 points (5g-24a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 315 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 170 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Yutaka Fukufuji, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, right wings Krys Barch and Jesse Schultz, left wing D.J. King and defenseman Daniel Girardi this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.