Pensacola Ice Pilots (9-20-2) at South Carolina (16-14-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
• Pensacola won for first time this season 7-4 on Jan. 2 to improve to 8-13-2 all-time against Stingrays.
• South Carolina is 7-0-1 when leading after the first period and 12-0-0 when leading after the second period.
• Ice Pilots’ Travis Lisabeth extended point streak to four games (2g-5a) on Jan. 2 with four-points (1g-3a).
• Evan Schwabe leads South Carolina against Pensacola with four goals and six points in four games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (17-10-4) at Augusta Lynx (15-17-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Gladiators’ Colton Fretter leads ECHL rookies in scoring with 37 points and ranks third with 20 goals.
• Augusta has one overtime win and four shootout wins to lead ECHL with 10 overtime/shootout points.
• Gwinnett leads ECHL with 60 power-play goals and on the power play with 25.0 percent (60-for-240).
• Lynx’s Ryan Lang and Shane Hynes each have six points (3g-3a) against Gwinnett.
Idaho Steelheads (17-11-2) at Phoenix RoadRunners (16-13-2) 7:11 p.m. MT
• Phoenix is tied for second in ECHL with 23 points (11-5-1) at home.
• Since joining the Steelheads from Fresno, Colin Shields has six points (0g-6a) in four games.
• RoadRunners’ Mike Morrison is 2-0-1 with a 1.95 goals-against average against Idaho.
• Idaho beat Phoenix 2-1 in a shootout on Jan. 2 to extend their win streak to four games.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 311 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 166 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, and right wing Jesse Schultz this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.