Adirondack Thunder (15-9-5) at Reading Royals (18-11-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Mason McDonald is second among rookie goaltenders with nine wins.
- Justin Crandall leads Reading against the Thunder with three goals and five points.
- Thunder are 12-1-3 when scoring first.
- Royals are fifth on the power play at 21.7 percent (10-for-46).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (17-12-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (17-11-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Angelo Miceli is on a six-game assist streak (8a).
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against the Swamp Rabbits with 12 points (4g-8a).
- Swamp Rabbits are 7-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Stingrays are 5-0-2 in games decided beyond regulation.
Kalamazoo Wings (12-17-3) at Brampton Beast (19-9-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Beast with three goals.
- Brampton’s David Pacan is tied for second with 20 goals.
- K-Wings are 5-0-2 when leading after one period.
- Beast are 15-1-2 when scoring first.
Manchester Monarchs (21-8-3) at Florida Everblades (21-7-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman leads Manchester against the Everblades with three goals.
- Florida’s Brendan O’Donnell is tied for second with five game-winning goals.
- Monarchs are 8-1-3 in one-goal games.
- Everblades are second with 36.61 shots per game.
Elmira Jackals (7-17-5) at Norfolk Admirals (7-20-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sebastian Sylvestre leads Elmira with 19 points (8g-11a).
- Frankie Simonelli leads Norfolk against the Jackals with two goals and three points.
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 10.48 penalty minutes per game.
- Admirals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
Tulsa Oilers (20-14-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (13-15-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 18 wins.
- Atlanta’s Brock Higgs is tied for fourth with 26 assists.
- Oilers are fifth with 2.86 goals-against per game.
- Gladiators are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals at home.
Toledo Walleye (24-5-1) at Wheeling Nailers (15-12-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is second with 12 power-play assists.
- Nick Sorkin leads Wheeling against the Walleye with four points (1g-3a).
- Walleye are tied for the league lead with five wins when trailing after two periods (5-5-0).
- Nailers are third with 33.52 shots per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (14-13-4) at Quad City Mallards (18-11-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is tied for fifth with a .925 save percentage.
- Justin Kovacs leads Quad City against the Cyclones with six points (2g-4a).
- Cyclones are sixth with 29.23 shots-against per game.
- Mallards are tied for the league lead with 11 wins in one-goal games (11-5-2).
Wichita Thunder (11-16-1) at Missouri Mavericks (12-15-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Vincent Arseneau leads Wichita against the Mavericks with three goals and four points.
- Missouri’s Dane Fox is third with 149 shots on goal.
- Thunder are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
- Mavericks are second in the league with nine games decided beyond regulation.
Rapid City Rush (10-15-6) at Utah Grizzlies (12-17-3) 7 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Adam Morrison is fourth with a .927 save percentage.
- Erik Bradford leads Utah against the Rush with five points (1g-4a).
- Rush are first on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (13-for-52).
- Grizzlies are fifth with 29.09 shots-against per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (17-10-6) at Colorado Eagles (19-9-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Eric Faille leads Orlando with 14 goals and 3 6 points.
- Colorado’s Clarke Saunders is third with a 2.28 goals-against average.
- Solar Bears have outscored their opponents 41-23 in the first period.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
Alaska Aces (18-8-5) at Idaho Steelheads (19-11-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Tyler Ruegsegger leads Alaska against the Steelheads with three goals.
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies with six power-play goals.
- Aces are fist on the penalty kill on the road at 93.3 percent (56-for-60).
- Steelheads are tied for second with 47 goals in the third period.