South Carolina Stingrays (18-11-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (17-13-2) 5 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is fourth with a 2.37 goals-against average.
- Greenville’s Spiro Goulakos is tied for first among defensemen with 10 goals.
- Stingrays are 10-3-1 in their last 14 games.
- Swamp Rabbits are 10-4-2 in one-goal games.
Adirondack Thunder (16-9-5) at Reading Royals (18-12-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Ty Loney leads Adirondack against the Royals with two goals.
- Reading’s Olivier Labelle is tied for third with six power-play goals.
- Thunder are fifth on the power play on the road at 21.4 percent (12-for-56).
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 10.56 penalty minutes per game.
Manchester Monarchs (21-9-3) at Florida Everblades (22-7-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Quentin Shore is tied for fourth among rookies with 26 points (10g-16a).
- Florida’s Brant Harris is on an 11-game point streak (6g-9a).
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 54-36 in the second period.
- Everblades are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 89.1 percent (57-for-64).
Elmira Jackals (7-18-5) at Norfolk Admirals (8-20-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Elmira’s Steven Kaunisto is tied for fourth among defensemen with a 16.1 percent shooting percentage (5-for-31).
- Frankie Simonelli leads Norfolk against the Jackals with three goals and four points.
- Jackals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.90 penalty minutes per game.
- Admirals are tied for third with two shorthanded goals against.
Brampton Beast (19-10-3) at Toledo Walleye (24-6-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is fifth with 41 points (18g-23a).
- Tyson Spink leads Toledo against the Beast with four goals.
- Beast are third with 3.84 goals per game.
- Walleye are first on the power play at home at 31.4 percent (16-for-51).
Quad City Mallards (18-12-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (19-9-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is tied for first among rookies with 13 goals.
- Kyle Thomas leads Fort Wayne against the Mallards with nine points (4g-5a).
- Mallards are tied for fourth with 2.84 goals-against per game.
- Komets are fourth with 28.81 shots-against per game.
Indy Fuel (9-20-3) at Allen Americans (20-13-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Josh Shalla has five goals in eight games with the team.
- Allen’s Greger Hanson is tied for third with 20 goals.
- Fuel are 6-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Americans are 12-2-2 in their last 14 games.
Wichita Thunder (11-16-2) at Missouri Mavericks (13-15-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Matt DeBlouw is tied for second among rookies with two shorthanded points (1g-1a).
- Darren Nowick leads Missouri against the Thunder with three goals and four points.
- Thunder are 6-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Mavericks are tied for the league lead with 10 games decided beyond regulation.
Rapid City Rush (10-16-6) at Utah Grizzlies (13-17-3) 7 p.m. MT
- Josh MacDonald leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with four points (2g-2a).
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is fifth among rookies with 86 shots on goal.
- Rush are tied for first on the power play on the road at 23.6 percent (13-for-55).
- Grizzlies are 10-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Orlando Solar Bears (18-10-6) at Colorado Eagles (19-10-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Orlando’s Brenden Miller is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 32 points (8g-24a).
- Solar Bears are tied for the league lead with five shorthanded goals on the road.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with five wins when trailing after two periods (5-7-2).
Alaska Aces (18-9-5) at Idaho Steelheads (20-11-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Daniel Moynihan leads Alaska against the Steelheads with four points (3g-1a).
- Idaho’s Branden Komm is sixth with a 2.44 goals-against average.
- Aces are 13-0-4 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are 10-5-0 when outshooting their opponent.