Cincinnati Cyclones (17-12-3) at Dayton (16-8-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati leads ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.9 percent (28-for-231).
• Tim Konsorada leads Dayton against Cincinnati with six assists and eight points in seven games.
• Cyclones’ Sam Ftorek is currently on a three-game scoring streak (1g-2a).
• Dayton ranks fifth in ECHL with a goals-against average of 2.70.
Charlotte Checkers (17-14-2) at Florida Everblades (22-10-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Florida is outscoring its opponents 114 to 89.
• Charlotte ranks third in the league on the penalty kill with 86.3 percent (33-for-241).
• Everblades’ David Shantz is 2-0-0 and has a goals-against average of 2.25 in three games against Charlotte.
• Checkers’ Daymen Rycroft has a three-game goal streak (3g).
Texas Wildcatters (20-8-4) at Augusta Lynx (17-18-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Augusta is 1-0 in overtime and 4-0 in shootouts.
• Texas ranks second in ECHL on the power play with 20.2 percent (51-for-252).
• Lynx’s Ryan Lang is on a seven-game point streak (3g-8a).
• Texas defenseman Mike Madill had an assist on Jan. 7 to extend assist streak to three games (3a).
Victoria Salmon Kings (12-21-1) at Las Vegas Wranglers (18-6-8) 7:05 p.m. PT
• Las Vegas ranks fourth on the power play with 19.2 percent (43-for-224).
• Victoria is 2-0 in overtime and 2-1 in shootouts.
• Wranglers’ Mike McKenna is tied for fifth in ECHL with goals-against average of 2.39.
• Salmon Kings’ Wes Goldie has a five-game point streak (4g-4a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 311 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 166 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Barry Brust, Martin Houle, Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall, centers Drew Larman and Kris Newbury, and right wing Jesse Schultz this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.