Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (27-10-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (18-21-2) 3:00 ET
* Atlantic City is 1-0-0 at Cincinnati and 2-1-0 overall against the Cyclones in 2003-04.
* Jon Cullen (2g-3a) and Stefan Rivard (0g-5a) lead Atlantic City in scoring against Cincinnati.
* Tom Rouleau (2g-1a) and Mark Concannon (1g-2a) lead Cincinnati in scoring against Atlantic City.
* Atlantic City’s Scott Stirling leads the ECHL with 22 wins and a 1.69 goals against average.
Johnstown Chiefs (22-15-4) at Toledo Storm (17-19-4) 3:00 ET
* Storm has won the last two meetings and is 3-1-0 against Johnstown, including 1-0-0 at home, in 2003-04.
* Chiefs’ David Currie is 5-0-0 with a shutout and a 1.92 goals against average in his last seven games.
* Toledo’s Doug Teskey is 3-1-0 with a 1.96 goals against average against Johnstown.
* Johnstown’s Dmitri Tarabrin has two game-winning goals and three points (3g-0a) in his last five games.
Reading Royals (20-13-7) at Roanoke Express (21-18-2) 4:00 ET
* Reading is 2-0-0 in 2003-04 and 4-10-1 all-time in the regular season against Roanoke.
* Andrew McPherson leads the Express in scoring the last 10 games with eight points (3g-5a).
* Royals are 0-6-2 in their last eight road games and 7-12-4 overall on the road in 2003-04.
* Roanoke’s Duncan Dalmao is fifth among ECHL defensemen with 28 assists.
Florida Everblades (23-13-7) at Louisiana IceGators (28-10-2) 4:05 CT
* Everblades are 2-0-0 against Louisiana in 2003-04 and 7-6-0 overall in the regular season.
* Louisiana’s Jamie Johnson has 12 points (2g-10a) in his last five games.
* Keith Anderson leads Florida with four assists and six points against Louisiana.
* IceGators’ Derek Gustafson is 5-1-0 with a 1.84 goals against average in his last six games.
Columbus Cottonmouths (23-18-3) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (25-11-6) 7:30 CT
* Sea Wolves are 2-1-0 at home and 3-2-0 overall against Columbus in 2003-04.
* Columbus’ Jason Tapp is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a 1.25 goals against average in his last two games.
* Brent Gauvreau leads Mississippi with seven assists and 10 points against Columbus.
* Cottonmouths’ Dan Tessier has eight assists and 10 points in his last five games.
Bakersfield Condors (12-20-6) at San Diego Gulls (25-13-4) 5:00 PT
* San Diego is 2-0-0 at home and 5-1-0 overall against Bakersfield in 2003-04.
* Condors are 2-2-1 in their last five road games and 4-10-4 overall on the road in 2003-04.
* Gulls’ Trevor Koenig is 4-0-0 with a shutout and a 1.49 goals against average against Bakersfield.
* Defenseman Quinn Fair has a team-high six assists in the last five games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (23-11-5) at Fresno Falcons (11-23-5) 5:00 PT
* Las Vegas is 1-0-0 at Fresno and 3-0-0 overall against the Falcons.
* Riku Rahikainen leads Fresno with three assists and four points against Las Vegas.
* Chris Kenady (3g-4a) leads Las Vegas in scoring against Fresno.
* Greg Bullock leads the Falcons with 18 goals, six power-play goals, 23 assists and 41 points.