Florida Everblades (38-13-5) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (34-21-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Matt Berry leads Florida against the Swamp Rabbits with eight points (3g-5a).
- Greenville’s Angelo Miceli is fourth with 45 assists.
- Everblades are second with 2.84 goals-against per game.
- Swamp Rabbits are 11-3-0 in their last 14 games.
Toledo Walleye (41-13-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (30-25-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Simon Denis leads rookies in plus-minus at +30.
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with eight points (4g-4a).
- Walleye lead the league with 21 road wins (21-8-1).
- K-Wings are 14-0-3 when leading after one period.
Adirondack Thunder (29-18-10) at Manchester Monarchs (31-16-11) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Stepan Falkovsky is tied for second among rookies with 17 power-play points (14g-3a).
- Matt Leitner leads Manchester against the Thunder with 16 points (2g-14a).
- Thunder are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.53 penalty minutes per game.
- Monarchs are second on the power play at home at 26.3 percent (25-for-95).
Utah Grizzlies (28-24-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (29-20-9) 7 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Colin Martin leads the league with a 26.5 percent shooting percentage (18-for-68).
- Orlando’s Eric Faille is on a six-game point streak (5g-8a).
- Grizzlies are 15-5-7 in one-goal games.
- Solar Bears are tied for fifth with 3.74 goals per game.
Norfolk Admirals (21-33-4) at Elmira Jackals (13-38-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Frankie Simonelli leads Norfolk against the Jackals with four goals.
- Elmira’s Casey Thrush has six points (3g-3a) in his last two games.
- Admirals are 12-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Jackals are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.2 percent (75-for-86).
Reading Royals (34-21-4) at Brampton Beast (33-18-7) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Martin Ouellette is 10th with a 2.79 goals-against average.
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is tied for third with 69 points (27g-42a).
- Royals are tied for second with seven shorthanded goals on the road.
- Beast are 25-4-5 when scoring first.
Fort Wayne Komets (35-15-7) at Indy Fuel (15-37-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is third among rookies with 60 points (21g-39a).
- Josh Shalla leads Indy against the Komets with eight goals.
- Komets are fourth with 28.68 shots-against per game.
- Fuel have had a league-low six games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Quad City Mallards (32-22-3) at Wheeling Nailers (28-23-6) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is tied for fifth among rookies with 21 goals.
- Cody Wydo leads Wheeling against the Mallards with three goals and five points.
- Mallards have a league-leading 19 wins in one-goal games (19-8-3).
- Nailers are third on the power play at home at 25.8 percent (33-for-128).
Allen Americans (37-17-5) at Missouri Mavericks (27-23-7) 7:30 p.m. CT
- Gary Steffes leads Allen against the Mavericks with six goals.
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 283 shots on goal.
- Americans are 23-6-5 when outshot by their opponent.
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 17 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Alaska Aces (29-20-8) at Rapid City Rush (21-29-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Tim Coffman is on a 10-game point streak (7g-10a).
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Aces with five goals and nine points.
- Aces are 21-0-4 when scoring first.
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (31-25-4) at Idaho Steelheads (33-18-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh is second among rookies wit 183 shots on goal.
- Idaho’s Will Merchant is fifth with 11 power-play goals.
- Cyclones are fourth with 2.90 goals-against per game.
- Steelheads have a league-leading seven wins when trailing after two periods (7-13-2).