Dayton Bombers (19-33-4) at Trenton Titans (30-19-9) 12:00 p.m. ET
* Titans are 3-0-1 at home and 6-1-1 overall against the Bombers in 2004-05.
* Janne Jokila leads the Bombers with four goals and six points in eight games against the Titans.
* Scott Bertoli leads Trenton with seven assists and nine points in eight games against Dayton.
* Dayton’s Simon Lajeunesse is 1-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.51 in two games against Trenton.
Idaho Steelheads (31-21-5) at Victoria Salmon Kings (11-43-5) 1:00 p.m. PT
* Kings are looking for back-to-back wins for the first time since three straight home wins on December 7-10.
* Idaho is 3-0-1 at Victoria and 6-1-1 overall against the Salmon Kings in 2004-05.
* Ryan Wade leads Victoria with 27 assists and 41 points and is second on the team with 14 goals.
* Bobby Russell has two game-winning goals and leads Idaho against Victoria in assists (8) and points (12).
Wheeling Nailers (34-20-4) at Johnstown Chiefs (19-25-13) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers have won the last four meetings to improve to 4-1-0 against Chiefs, including 1-1-0 at Johnstown.
* Johnstown looking to end team record-tying nine-game winless streak (0-7-2).
* Cam Paddock leads Wheeling against Chiefs in game-winning goals (2), goals (5) and points (8).
* Shawn Mather leads Chiefs in game winners (5) and is second in goals (18), assists (23) and points (41).
Pensacola Ice Pilots (40-14-5) at Charlotte Checkers (36-20-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Pensacola won the first two meetings at home and leads the season series 2-0-0 in 2004-05.
* Checkers’ Alex Westlund is 5-0-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.20 in his last five starts.
* Dwayne Hay leads the Ice Pilots in scoring against Charlotte with six points (3g-3a).
* Dusty Jamieson (5g-3a) and Eduard Pershin (4g-4a) lead Charlotte in scoring the last five games.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (32-18-8) at Reading Royals (34-17-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Atlantic City won last time to improve to 2-1-0 at Reading and 4-2-0 overall against the Royals in 2004-05.
* Reading is 1-1-1 at home and 2-2-2 overall against the Bullies.
* Bullies’ Jake Moreland is 3-1-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.97 against Reading.
* Graig Mischler leads Reading with five assists in five games against Atlantic City.
Louisiana IceGators (20-31-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (31-19-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Stingrays have won their last four home games to improve to 20-6-2 at home.
* IceGators ended a six-game winless streak (0-4-2) with 2-1 win at Gwinnett on Friday.
* Stingrays’ Joe Tenute has a nine-game scoring streak (3g-14a).
* Louisiana’s Kyle Kettles is 1-2-1 with a goals-against average of 2.61 in his last five games.
Texas Wildcatters (11-35-10) at Columbia Inferno (30-16-10) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Wildcatters improved to 2-0-0 against Columbia with 4-3 shootout win on Friday.
* Inferno is 0-2-2 and has allowed 14 goals in its last four games.
* Kevin Cooper leads Texas in scoring the last five games with six points (3g-3a).
* D’Arcy McConvey leads Columbia the last five games with three goals and six points.
Gwinnett Gladiators (29-18-8) at Pee Dee Pride (28-28-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Gladiators won the first two games at Gwinnett and are 2-0-0 against Pee Dee in 2004-05.
* Pride’s Greg Johnson has a seven-game scoring streak (6g-6a).
* Gwinnett’s Sean Fields is 3-0-1 with a goals-against average of 1.71 in his last four games.
* Pee Dee’s Steve Hildenbrand has a five-game scoring streak (2g-7a).
Peoria Rivermen (29-19-7) at Toledo Storm (32-22-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Toledo won 3-2 on Friday, improving to 5-4-0 overall and 2-2-0 at home against Rivermen in 2004-05.
* Brian McCullough leads Peoria with nine points (5g-4a) in nine games against Toledo.
* Rick Judson has scored the game winner in each of Toledo’s last two wins.
* Rivermen’s Alfie Michaud is 6-1-1 with a goals-against average of 2.18 in his last eight games.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (31-21-5) at Florida Everblades (34-17-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Everblades are 2-0-0 at home and 3-1-0 overall against Mississippi in 2004-05.
* Sea Wolves are 1-0-1 at home and 2-1-1 overall against Florida.
* Damian Surma (5g-1a) and Reggie Berg (2g-4a) lead Florida offensively against Mississippi.
* Mississippi’s Randy Petruk is 2-0-0 with a 1.44 goals-against average in his last two starts.
Greenville Grrrowl (31-22-5) at Augusta Lynx (22-28-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Lynx have won the last two meetings and are 2-0-0 at home and 2-1-2 overall against the Grrrowl.
* Greenville is winless in its last two road games and 1-2-1 on its current seven-game road trip.
* Augusta’s Jason Saal is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a 0.96 goals-against average against Greenville.
* Simon Ferguson (1g-4a) and Kevin Bergin (1g-4a) lead the Grrrowl in scoring the last five games.
Bakersfield Condors (35-15-9) at Fresno Falcons (33-18-7) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Falcons won the last meeting 5-4 in overtime and are 3-0-0 at home and 4-3-0 overall against Bakersfield.
* Condors are 0-0-3 at Fresno, two overtime losses and a shootout loss, and 3-1-3 overall against Falcons.
* Fresno’s Jamie Hodson is 3-2-0 with a 1.94 goals-against average against Bakersfield.
* Condors’ Yutaka Fukufuji is 3-0-1 with two shutouts and an 0.98 goals-against average against Fresno.
Alaska Aces (36-16-7) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (35-17-7) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Aces won last meeting on March 6 and are 3-1-1 overall and 1-1-0 at Long Beach in 2004-05.
* Ice Dogs are 0-2-1 in their last three home games and 1-3-2 in their last six games.
* Alaska lost in regulation, 3-1 at Bakersfield on Friday, for the first time since February 5 (10-0-3).
* Olivier Michaud has started the last 10 games for Long Beach, going 5-3-2 with 2.83 goals-against average.
San Diego Gulls (30-22-6) at Las Vegas Wranglers (24-26-7) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Gulls have won the last three and are to 4-1-0 against the Wranglers and 2-1-0 at Las Vegas in 2004-05.
* Wranglers’ Sebastien Centomo is 1-0-1 with a 2.49 goals-against average in his last four games.
* San Diego’s Mathieu Chouinard is 3-1-0 with a 2.27 goals-against average against Las Vegas.
* Shawn Limpright leads the Wranglers the last 10 games with nine assists and 11 points.
Kelly Cup Playoff Update
Pensacola can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Pensacola wins or loses in overtime or in a shootout
Pee Dee loses