Orlando Solar Bears (27-23-8) at Brampton Beast (16-31-11) 2 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s T.J. Foster is second among rookies with 21 goals.
• Jordan Henry leads Brampton against the Solar Bears with three points (1g-2a).
• Solar Bears are tied for second with 10 shorthanded goals.
• Beast are tied for second with 17 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Elmira Jackals (32-25-4) at Manchester Monarchs (36-18-8) 3 p.m. ET
• Allan McPherson leads Elmira against the Monarchs with five goals and six points.
• Manchester’s Derek Arnold is third among rookies with a 19.5 percent shooting percentage (16-for-82).
• Monarchs are fourth on the power play on the road at 20.8 percent (20-for-96).
• Jackals are 17-4-4 in one-goal games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (32-21-6) at Indy Fuel (27-31-3) 3:05 p.m. ET
• Brett Wysopal leads Cincinnati against the Fuel with six points (1g-5a).
• Indy’s Peter Schneider is tied for second among rookies with five game-winning goals.
• Cyclones are 26-1-0 when leading after two periods.
• Fuel are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.13 penalty minutes per game.
Norfolk Admirals (25-30-5) at Wheeling Nailers (30-23-6) 4:05 p.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Scott Allen is third among rookies with seven power-play goals.
• Wheeling’s Mathew Maione is fourth with 17 power-play assists.
• Admirals are 16-1-1 when leading after two periods.
• Nailers are 19-6-2 when scoring first.
Wichita Thunder (14-34-12) at Allen Americans (35-20-5) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with nine power-play goals.
• Chris Crane leads Allen against the Thunder with eight goals.
• Thunder are 8-1-2 when leading after two periods.
• Americans are tied for first on the penalty kill at 87.1 percent (203-for-233).
Kalamazoo Wings (27-27-5) at Toledo Walleye (39-15-5) 5:15 p.m. ET
• Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin leads the league with 27 wins.
• Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is tied for fourth with 59 points (23g-36a).
• K-Wings are 16-0-4 when leading after two periods.
• Walleye are league’s least-penalized team with 9.95 penalty minutes per game.
Quad City Mallards (28-25-6) at Evansville IceMen (24-27-8) 5:15 p.m. CT
• Quad City’s Matt Neal is ninth among rookies with 42 points (16g-26a).
• Troy Rutkowski leads Evansville against the Mallards with six points (1g-5a).
• Mallards are 15-1-3 when leading after one period.
• IceMen have scored a league-high 72 goals in the second period.
Reading Royals (30-23-8) at Adirondack Thunder (34-20-6) 7 p.m. ET
Game at Herb Brooks Arena in Lake Placid, N.Y.
• Cam Reid leads Reading against the Thunder with six points (3g-3a).
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick leads rookies, and is tied for third overall, with 26 goals.
• Royals have outscored their opponents 72-54 in the third period.
• Thunder are fifth with 2.50 goals-against per game.