Wheeling Nailers (30-25-6) at Adirondack Thunder (31-19-10) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Christian Hilbrich is third among rookies in plus-minus at +24.
- Adirondack’s Stepan Falkovsky leads the league with 14 power-play goals.
- Nailers are 20-10-2 when outshooting their opponent.
- Thunder are second on the power play at home at 26.4 percent (34-for-129).
Indy Fuel (16-38-6) at Kalamazoo Wings (32-26-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,226 saves.
- Eric Kattelus leads Kalamazoo against the Fuel with four points (1g-3a).
- Fuel are 12-3-2 when leading after two periods.
- K-Wings are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals against.
Atlanta Gladiators (23-28-8) at Manchester Monarchs (31-19-11) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Alex Gacek is third among rookies with 24 goals.
- Matt Leitner leads Manchester with 53 points (14g-39a).
- Gladiators are 4-0-0 against North Division opponents.
- Monarchs are third on the power play at home at 25.5 percent (26-for-102).
Orlando Solar Bears (30-21-9) at Florida Everblades (40-15-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Joe Perry leads Orlando against the Everblades with seven points (4g-3a).
- Florida’s Stephen MacAulay is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Solar Bears lead the league with 37.65 shots per game.
- Everblades are second on the penalty kill at home at 88.2 percent (105-for-119).
Reading Royals (36-21-4) at Norfolk Admirals (22-34-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Matt Wilkins is tied for second with four shorthanded assists.
- Frankie Simonelli leads Norfolk against the Royals with four points (2g-2a).
- Royals are second with 14 shorthanded goals.
- Admirals are 13-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Tulsa Oilers (26-30-6) at Fort Wayne Komets (36-15-7) 8 p.m. ET
- Darcy Murphy leads Tulsa with 17 goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded goals.
- Oilers are third with 34.52 shots per game.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 85-48 in the third period.
Wichita Thunder (18-36-4) at Allen Americans (39-17-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Matt DeBlouw leads Wichita with 34 points (13g-21a).
- Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 106 points (31g-75a).
- Thunder are 12-2-3 when leading after two periods.
- Americans are 30-2-3 when scoring first.
Missouri Mavericks (28-24-8) at Quad City Mallards (33-23-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Dane Fox leads Missouri against the Mallards with five goals and 11 points.
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is fifth with a 2.59 goals-against average.
- Mavericks are first on the penalty kill on the road at 87.7 percent (93-for-106).
- Mallards have a league-leading 19 wins in one-goal games (19-8-4).
Colorado Eagles (41-15-5) at Utah Grizzlies (29-25-7) 7 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is third with 33 goals.
- Ralph Cuddemi leads Utah against the Eagles with six goals and nine points.
- Eagles are 30-1-1 when scoring first.
- Grizzlies are seventh with 30.33 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (22-31-8) at Idaho Steelheads (35-19-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with six goals and 10 points.
- Idaho’s Anthony Luciani is fifth with 207 shots on goal.
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
- Steelheads are fifth on the power play at 22.3 percent (51-for-229).
Cincinnati Cyclones (33-26-4) at Alaska Aces (30-22-9) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is tied for fourth with a .916 save percentage.
- Alaska’s Yan-Pavel Laplante leads rookies with three shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are fourth with 2.89 goals-against per game.
- Aces are 22-1-5 when scoring first.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Florida wins AND Cincinnati loses
Colorado can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Colorado wins OR Colorado loses in overtime/shootout OR Missouri loses