Gwinnett Gladiators (31-20-8) at Charlotte Checkers (36-22-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Gwinnett has only been shut out twice, both times by Mississippi, including 1-0 on Friday.
* Checkers lead the season series 3-2 and have scored 12 of their 14 goals in the first and second period.
* Teams have combined for three power-play goals in five games (Charlotte, 2-for-22; Gwinnett, 1-for-18).
* Kris Goodjohn leads Gwinnett against Charlotte with six points, all assists.
Johnstown Chiefs (20-27-14) at Dayton Bombers (20-36-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Chiefs have a 1.98 goals-against average and a plus-minus rating of +48 in eight games with Dayton.
* Dayton has not scored in two games against Atlantic City (19:00 of third period on March 13).
* Johnstown has won the last four games against the Bombers, outscoring them 12-3 in that span.
* Teams have combined for 436 penalty minutes in eight games, averaging 54 minutes per-game.
Florida Everblades (36-17-9) at Greenville Grrrowl (33-23-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl’s Maris Ziedins had a goal and an assist in Friday’s 3-2 shootout win over Florida.
* Everblades rank third in the league in shots (36.03) and goals (3.32) per-game.
* Grrrowl have a 1.62 goals-against average and are 35.7 percent (5-for-14) on the power play against Florida.
* Simon Tremblay leads the Florida defense with six points (1g-5a) and a +5 rating in his last five games.
Pee Dee Pride (29-30-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (34-20-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Greg Johnson had two goals and Nick Boucher stopped 20 of 21 shots in Friday’s 3-1 win over Charlotte.
* Stingrays’ Joe Tenute scored his 28th and 29th goal on Friday and leads ECHL rookies in goals (29).
* Pride is 2-8-0 in the last 10 games when playing East Division opponents on the road.
* Stingrays have a 1.97 goals-against average and are 26.5 percent (9-for-34) on power plays against Pee Dee.
Reading Royals (36-18-5) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (35-20-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Reading’s Barry Brust in 6-0-0 and has allowed three goals on 147 shots in his last six starts.
* Bullies have won three of the last four meetings and two of the games have gone past regulation.
* Royals are 2-2-1 in their last five games on the road against the North Division.
* J-F Plourde has eight points (2g-6a) in six games since joining Atlantic City on March 11.
Peoria Rivermen (32-21-7) at Wheeling Nailers (35-23-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Rivermen are 3-3-0 on current seven-game road trip, winning its last two games by a total score of 11-2.
* Nailers have a combined 1.49 goals-against average and .948 save percentage in six games against Peoria.
* Peoria is 2-3-1 against the Nailers and has scored seven of its 10 goals in the third period.
* Wheeling has been outscored 14-5 during current three-game home losing streak.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (33-22-5) at Columbia Inferno (31-17-10) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Phil Sauve stopped all 43 shots faced for his first shutout in 1-0 win at Gwinnett on Friday.
* Eric Boulton had two goals and an assist in Columbia’s 6-5 shootout loss to Mississippi on February 22.
* Sea Wolves are 6-2-1 and have a combined 2.05 goals-against average in March.
* Defenseman Trevor Demmans leads the Inferno with six points (1g-5a) and +3 rating in the last five games.
Trenton Titans (32-20-9) at Toledo Storm (35-22-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Titans are 23.5 percent on the power play and +39 against Storm, despite losing two of the last three games.
* Storm went 3-for-6 on the power play in Friday’s 5-3 win over Trenton, moving into the fourth playoff spot.
* Scott Bertoli has eight assists and 12 points in his last five games, helping the Titans go 3-2-0.
* Carl Mallette has nine points (5g-4a) and a game-winning goal in four games with Toledo.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (42-14-5) at Augusta Lynx (24-30-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Ice Pilots have won the last three games against the Lynx, outscoring them 11-5.
* Jamie Johnson is third in the league with 69 points and ranks second in assists with 49.
* Aaron Phillips has five goals, including two game-winners, and is a +6 in five games against Augusta.
* Lynx have the league’s best power play at 20.8 percent and the best home power play at 25.7 percent.
Idaho Steelheads (34-21-6) at Texas Wildcatters (12-38-10) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Texas is 0-7-3 in its last 10 home games and 4-19-6 overall at home.
* Steelheads are 4-0-2 on current eight-game road trip and 17-10-4 overall on the road.
* Wildcatters’ John Snowden has six points (3g-3a) in his last seven games.
* Idaho’s Bobby Russell has a nine-game scoring streak (6g-12a).
Victoria Salmon Kings (12-45-5) at Louisiana IceGators (20-34-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* IceGators are winless in their last six home games (0-4-2) and 10-13-4 overall at home.
* Victoria’s Scott Turner has three goals, including a game winner, in his last two games.
* Wes Mason leads Louisiana with 27 goals, 29 assists and 56 points in 60 games.
* Ryan Wade leads the Salmon Kings with 27 assists and 41 points in 59 games.
Alaska Aces (39-17-7) at Bakersfield Condors (37-17-9) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Winning last three games, Condors are 3-0-0 at home and 4-1-1 overall against Aces.
* Alaska is 3-2-0 on current six-game road trip with both losses coming to Bakersfield.
* Condors’ Yutaka Fukufuji is 3-0-1 with a goals-against average of 1.74 against Alaska.
* Aces’ Chris Minard has three goals in his last two games and leads the ECHL with 42 goals.
Las Vegas Wranglers (26-27-8) at San Diego Gulls (31-24-6) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Winning the last four meetings, San Diego is 5-1-0 overall and 2-0-0 at home against Las Vegas.
* Wranglers have won their last two road games and are 5-1-1 in their last seven away games.
* Gulls Mathieu Chouinard is 4-1-0 with a shutout and a 2.01 goals-against average against Las Vegas.
* Las Vegas’ Marc Magliarditi is 2-0-1 with a goals-against average of 1.67 in his last three starts.
Kelly Cup Playoff Update
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Florida wins OR loses in overtime or in a shootout OR Pee Dee loses