Toledo Storm (35-22-5) at Reading Royals (36-18-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Royals’ Graig Mischler has seven points (2g-5a) and is +5 against the Storm this year.
* Toledo’s Carl Mallette has 11 points (6g-5a) in five games since being acquired from Greenville.
* Barry Brust is 4-1-1 for Reading with a 1.49 goals-against average against Toledo.
* Nick Parillo is tied for the league lead in shorthand points with 7 (5shg-2sha).
Greenville Grrrowl (33-24-5) at South Carolina Stingrays (35-20-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Greenville is 4-2-1 against the Stingrays this season.
* Stingrays’ rookie Joe Tenute is tied for third in the ECHL with 30 goals.
* Grrrowl power play ranks 25th in the ECHL at 13.1 percent (34-for-239).
* South Carolina’s Matt W. Reid leads the ECHL in shorthand goals with six.
Florida Everblades (37-18-9) at Columbia Inferno (33-17-10) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Inferno is 2-0-0 and has a plus-minus rating of +12 against Florida, winning each game by one goal.
* Everblades are third in the ECHL in goals scored per-game (3.28) and shots per-game (35.86).
* Florida has scored four of seven goals in the third period; Inferno has scored five of nine in the first period.
* Columbia is 8-3-3 and Florida is 8-2-3 when tied after the second period.
Johnstown Chiefs (20-28-14) at Peoria Rivermen (32-22-7) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Peoria is 3-2-1 against Johnstown this season.
* Chiefs’ forward Pierre-Luc Courchesne has six points (2g-4a) against Peoria.
* Rivermen forward Brian McCullough ranks second in the ECHL in goals with 33.
* Johnstown goaltender David Cann is 2-1-0 against Peoria with a 3.96 goals-against average.
Victoria Salmon Kings (13-46-5) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (43-14-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Pensacola is 22-3-1 in its last 26 games.
* Victoria is 3-3-1 against South Division opponents.
* Ice Pilots are 2-1-0 against West Division teams this season.
* Salmon Kings’ have outscored their opponents 13-10 in the last three games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (36-18-8) at Bakersfield Condors (37-18-9) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Season series is tied at four wins apiece and five of the eight games were decided by one goal.
* Bakersfield’s Vlad Serov has six goals and 11 points in seven games against Long Beach.
* Chris Madden is 3-0-1 with a .937 save percentage as the Ice Dogs are a combined +33 against Bakersfield.
* Condors have 11 of 25 goals on the power play accounting for 44 percent scoring against Long Beach.
Gwinnett Gladiators (32-21-8) at Fresno Falcons (35-20-7) 7:00 p.m. PT
* First ever meeting between the two clubs and the first West Division game for Gwinnett in 2004-05.
* Falcons’ Brett Jaeger is 10-1-2 since February 12 with 1.67 goals-against average and .949 save percentage.
* Mike Stathopoulos leads Gwinnett with six goals and nine points and is a +4 in 10 games in March.
* Jeff Campbell is second on Gwinnett in road scoring with 29 points (15g-14a).