Florida Everblades (41-16-5) at Kalamazoo Wings (33-27-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Brendan O’Donnell leads the league with 36 goals.
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with 29 goals and 54 points.
- Everblades are tied for third with 13 shorthanded goals.
- K-Wings are 20-3-3 when scoring first.
Manchester Monarchs (32-20-11) at Reading Royals (36-23-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for third among rookies with 12 power-play assists.
- Olivier Labelle leads Reading against the Monarchs with seven points (3g-4a).
- Monarchs are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against on the road.
- Royals are 22-11-3 against North Division opponents.
South Carolina Stingrays (33-26-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (24-30-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is tied for ninth with a 2.77 goals-against average.
- Connor Gaarder leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with three goals.
- Stingrays lead the league with 27.65 shots-against per game.
- Gladiators are 20-2-2 when leading after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (36-20-7) at Wheeling Nailers (31-25-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Anthony Luciani leads Idaho against the Nailers with four goals and five points.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze leads rookies with 44 assists.
- Steelheads are tied for second on the power play on the road at 22.1 percent (27-for-122).
- Nailers are tied for third with two shorthanded goals against at home.
Norfolk Admirals (24-34-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (37-17-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk with 22 goals and 49 points.
- Fort Wayne’s Garrett Bartus is tied for fifth with a 2.63 goals-against average.
- Admirals are 15-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 90.9 percent (120-for-132).
Allen Americans (41-17-5) at Missouri Mavericks (28-26-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 43 power-play points (9g-34a).
- Dane Fox leads Missouri against the Americans with eight points (4g-4a).
- Americans are second on the penalty kill on the road at 86.1 percent (130-for-151).
- Mavericks are tied for the league lead with 17 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Quad City Mallards (35-24-4) at Wichita Thunder (18-38-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s Nolan LaPorte is tied for fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +24.
- Wichita’s Gerrad Grant is tied for second among rookies with three shorthanded assists.
- Mallards are 9-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Thunder are fifth with 12 shorthanded goals.
Rapid City Rush (23-32-8) at Colorado Eagles (44-15-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Eagles with 13 points (4g-9a).
- Colorado’s Cam Maclise is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 92-65 in the third period.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Florida wins OR Florida loses in overtime/shootout