Johnstown Chiefs (20-29-14) at Peoria Rivermen (33-22-7) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Each team went 2-for-3 on the power play in Peoria’s 5-3 win over Johnstown on Tuesday.
* Peoria’s 5-3 win on Tuesday was the second time in 2004-05 they won seven straight at home.
* Chiefs’ Joe Tallari scored his 27th and 28th goal on Tuesday, moving him into third among rookies in goals.
* Chris Bogas scored the game winner on Tuesday and leads Peoria in plus-minus rating (+13) in March.
Pee Dee Pride (29-30-4) at Louisiana IceGators (21-35-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* IceGators are 3-0-1 in their four games at home against East Division opponents.
* Pride is 0-5-0 in the last five games on the road against the South Division.
* Louisiana has the league’s third-best home power play at 20.7 percent (28-for-135).
* Nick Boucher is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a 0.50 goals-against average against Louisiana in 2004-05.
Victoria Salmon Kings (13-47-5) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (33-22-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves are 2-0-1 in their last three games with each game decided by one goal.
* Jamie McCaig has started the last four games for Kings, who are 2-2-0 while outscoring opponents 14-13.
* Mississippi has 2.79 goals-against average and plus-minus rating of +36 through 31 home games.
* Ryan Wade has nine multiple-point games and leads Victoria in scoring with 46 points (17g-29a).
Gwinnett Gladiators (33-21-8) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (37-18-8) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Adam Berkhoel stopped 28 shots for his second shutout in Gwinnett’s 5-0 win at Fresno on Tuesday.
* Chris Kenady scored his eighth game-winning goal in the Ice Dogs 4-3 win over Bakersfield on Tuesday.
* Libor Ustrnul had three assists in Gwinnett’s 5-0 win at Fresno on Tuesday.
* Dogs have won last two games by combined score of 12-4 after going 1-4-3 in previous eight games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (27-28-8) at Alaska Aces (40-17-7) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Aces lead the West Division with 87 points and are 10-2-2 at home since the All-Star break.
* Shawn Limpright has 26 points (8g-18a) in 33 games since joining the Wranglers on January 7.
* Alaska is 5-3-1 and 2-for-30 (6.7 percent) on the power play in nine games in March.
* Wranglers are 3-1-1 in their last five road games against West Division opponents.
Kelly Cup Playoff Update:
Charlotte can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Pee Dee loses