Columbia Inferno (33-18-10) at Augusta Lynx (24-31-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Lynx have won three of the last four and are 5-for-18 (27.6 percent) on the power play versus Inferno.
* Columbia is 1-2-2 in its last five road games against East Division opponents.
* Augusta came back from a 3-1 deficit in the third period to beat Columbia 4-3 in overtime on March 5.
* D’Arcy McConvey has four goals, including a game winner, and six points in five games against Augusta.
Dayton Bombers (21-36-5) at Reading Royals (37-18-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Reading’s Cail MacLean is tied for second in the league with 12 power-play goals.
* Jeff Szwez had two goals, including the game-winner, in Dayton’s 7-4 win over Johnstown on Saturday.
* Royals are 6-1-0 and have a goals-against average of 1.43 against the Bombers.
* Bombers average 2.2 goals per-game and have a road plus-minus rating of -126.
Fresno Falcons (35-21-7) at Idaho Steelheads (36-21-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Each team has two wins and they combine to average 69.7 penalty minutes in their four meetings.
* Idaho is fifth on the power play (18.1 percent) and tied for second in shorthand goals against (4).
* Falcons are 3-1-1 in their last five road games against the West Division, four decided by one goal.
* Steelheads are 4-0-1 in their last five home games and have not lost in regulation since February 5.