Indy Fuel (18-39-6) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (35-24-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,292 saves.
- Greenville’s Angelo Miceli is tied for fourth with 48 assists.
- Fuel have had a league-low seven games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading 13 wins when trailing after one period (13-14-3).
Norfolk Admirals (24-35-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (34-27-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s John Dunbar has 13 points (2g-11a) in his last five games.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is fifth with 1,113 saves.
- Admirals are 15-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- K-Wings are 21-3-3 when scoring first.
Adirondack Thunder (34-20-10) at Reading Royals (36-24-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s J.P. Anderson is seventh with a 2.67 goals-against average.
- Justin Crandall leads Reading against the Thunder with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Thunder are 23-1-2 when leading after one period.
- Royals are tied for the league lead with five shorthanded goals against.
Manchester Monarchs (33-20-11) at Elmira Jackals (15-41-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for third among rookies with 12 power-play assists.
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira against the Monarchs with five goals and six points.
- Monarchs are fourth with 3.70 goals per game.
- Jackals are 9-1-3 when leading after two periods.
Atlanta Gladiators (24-31-8) at South Carolina Stingrays (34-26-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Derek Nesbitt leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with six points (1g-5a).
- South Carolina’s Steven McParland is tied for 14th among rookies with 43 points (19g-24a).
- Gladiators are fourth on the power play on the road at 21.2 percent (21-for-99).
- Stingrays are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 86.8 percent (92-for-106).
Orlando Solar Bears (32-23-9) at Brampton Beast (36-21-7) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Ryan Massa is tied for ninth with a .911 save percentage.
- Connor Crisp leads Brampton against the Solar Bears with three goals.
- Solar Bears are 21-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Beast are tied for third with seven overtime wins.
Florida Everblades (41-17-5) at Toledo Walleye (46-14-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is tied for second with 28 wins.
- Toledo’s Simon Denis leads the league in plus-minus at +36.
- Everblades are tied for third with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Walleye are fourth with 28.54 shots-against per game.
Idaho Steelheads (36-21-7) at Wheeling Nailers (32-25-8) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Idaho’s Will Merchant is second among rookies with 12 power-play goals.
- Tyler Currier leads Wheeling against the Steelheads with four goals and five points.
- Steelheads are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 84.2 percent (96-for-114).
- Nailers are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals against.
Tulsa Oilers (26-32-7) at Allen Americans (41-17-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Americans with seven points (3g-4a).
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is second in plus-minus at +34.
- Oilers are third with 34.34 shots per game.
- Americans are 26-6-5 when outshot by their opponent.
Fort Wayne Komets (38-17-7) at Quad City Mallards (36-24-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kyle Thomas leads Fort Wayne against the Mallards with 13 points (5g-8a).
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is third among rookies with 26 goals.
- Komets are 29-10-3 when outshooting their opponent.
- Mallards have a league-leading 20 wins in one-goal games (20-9-4).
Missouri Mavericks (29-26-8) at Wichita Thunder (18-39-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 327 shots on goal.
- Wichita’s Drew Owsley is second among rookie goaltenders with 953 saves.
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 18 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Thunder are 12-2-3 when leading after two periods.
Utah Grizzlies (29-28-7) at Colorado Eagles (45-15-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is second among rookies with 27 goals.
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Colorado against the Grizzlies with 16 points (4g-12a).
- Grizzlies are 15-5-7 in one-goal games.
- Eagles are second with 2.85 goals-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (22-33-8) at Alaska Aces (30-23-10) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Aces with seven goals and 12 points.
- Alaska’s Kevin Carr is seventh with 1,086 saves.
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
- Aces are seventh with 33.40 shots per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Florida wins OR Florida loses in overtime/shootout OR Orlando loses in regulation
Kalamazoo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Kalamazoo wins OR Kalamazoo loses in overtime/shootout OR Tulsa loses