South Carolina Stingrays (35-21-8) at Greenville Grrrowl (34-24-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl has won the last three meetings with the Stingrays, outscoring them 11-6 in that span.
* Justin Eddy is 3-1-0 with a 2.47 goals-against average, allowing 10 goals on 105 shots, in his last four starts.
* Mike Brodeur made 42 saves for his first professional shutout in Grrrowl’s 2-0 win at Stingrays on Tuesday.
* Stingrays rookie and leading scorer Joe Tenute has 17 points (6g-11a) and is +12 in his last 10 games.
Johnstown Chiefs (20-30-14) at Reading Royals (37-19-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* David Currie is 2-0-1 with a 1.62 goals-against average and .954 save percentage against the Royals.
* Reading has won the last three meetings against Johnstown, outscoring them 12-3 in that span.
* Chiefs are 1-3-0 on current eight-game road trip despite scoring an average of 3.25 goals per-game.
* Eric Fortier has six assists and eight points and a plus-minus rating of +5 in five games against Johnstown.
Charlotte Checkers (37-22-6) at Columbia Inferno (33-18-11) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Checkers are 1-3-1 in their last five road games against East Division opponents.
* Inferno has scored 25 percent of its goals on the power play (8 of 32) against Charlotte.
* Eduard Pershin leads the Checkers with 31 points (12g-19a) in 30 road games.
* Chanse Fitzpatrick has 11 points (5g-6a) and Columbia is a combined +26 against the Checkers.
Victoria Salmon Kings (13-48-5) at Florida Everblades (38-18-9) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Scott Turner has 10 points (5g-5a) in his last four games with Victoria.
* Florida went 3-for-6 on the power play in its first and only meeting with Victoria, a 7-1 win on March 15.
* Defenseman Brad Dexter has four assists and is +7 in the last five games.
* Everblades’ Tyler MacKay is 3-1-0 with a 1.25 goals-against average in his last four starts.
Dayton Bombers (22-36-5) at Toledo Storm (35-23-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Bombers are 5-4-1 with a combined plus-minus rating of +26 through 10 games in March.
* Scott Fankhouser is 5-0-1 with a shutout and 1.63 goals-against average against Dayton.
* Michael Ayers is 3-0-1 with a 2.21 goals-against average and .917 save percentage in his last four starts.
* Storm has a 2.11 goals-against average and a plus-minus rating of +73 in 31 home games.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (36-20-8) at Trenton Titans (34-20-9) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Bullies are 2-0-1 in their last three games, all of which have gone past regulation.
* Final regular meeting between the two teams, who have combined for 540 penalty minutes in nine games.
* Bullies have a 2.39 goals-against average against the Titans, who have a 2.61 GAA against the Bullies.
* Titans are 5-1-0 in their last six games, scoring an average of 3.67 goals per-game.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (44-14-5) at Augusta Lynx (25-31-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Current five-game winning streak is the third time in 2004-05 that Ice Pilots have won five games in a row.
* Jason Saal had 35 saves and stopped all four shootout attempts in Lynx’ 3-2 win over Columbia Thursday.
* Pensacola has held its opponents to two goals or less in seven of its last nine games.
* Augusta’s Jamie Johnson has an assist in five of his last six games (7a).
Pee Dee Pride (29-31-4) at Texas Wildcatters (12-40-10) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Greg Johnson (10g-8a) has scored in 10 of his last 11 games, including five multiple-point games.
* Ryan Fultz has two goals and is a +2 in two games against Pee Dee.* Pride is 9-20-2 with a combined plus-minus rating of -94 on the road in 2004-05.
* Wildcatters’ Eric Sonnenberg has a five-game scoring streak with five points (3g-2a).
Wheeling Nailers (36-23-4) at Peoria Rivermen (34-22-7) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Nailers are 5-2-0 with a combined 1.42 goals-against average against the Rivermen in 2004-05.
* Peoria is 2-for-35 (5.7 percent) on the power play against Wheeling.
* Chris Beckford-Tseu is 2-2-0, despite a 1.51 goals-against average against Wheeling.
* Ed McGrane has scored three of the last four game-winning goals for the Nailers.
Louisiana IceGators (22-35-6) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (34-22-6) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Wes Mason (5g-9a) is averaging two points a game against the Sea Wolves in 2004-05.
* Phil Sauve is 3-0-0 with a 0.97 goals-against average in his last three starts for the Sea Wolves.
* Louisiana’s Nathan Marsters has allowed only two goals on 73 shots in his last two starts.
* Nick Greenough has three goals in his last four games with Mississippi.
Fresno Falcons (35-22-7) at Idaho Steelheads (37-21-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Falcons are 1-2-0 in their last three games and have been outscored 11-4 in that span.
* Steelheads scored four of their five goals (3pp-1shg) on special teams in Thursday’s 5-2 win over Fresno.
* Dan Vandermeer has four multiple-point games in his current five-game scoring streak (3g-7a).
* Jason Weaver leads the Falcons, who are a combined -43, with a +10 rating on the road in 2004-05.
Gwinnett Gladiators (33-22-8) at Bakersfield Condors (37-19-9) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Gwinnett’s Adam Berkhoel is 1-3-0 in his last four starts, despite a 1.51 goals-against average.
* Kevin St. Jacques has four assists and six points in his last three games.
* Rookie Jeff Campbell leads Gwinnett with 16 goals and a +15 rating through 31 road games in 2004-05.
* Condors have a combined 2.34 goals-against average and are a +89 through 31 home games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (38-18-8) at San Diego Gulls (32-25-6) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Long Beach won 8-1 on March 18, improving to 1-1-1 at San Diego and 2-2-2 overall.
* Gulls’ Eddy Ferhi is 3-1-0 with goals against of 2.77 in four games against Long Beach.
* Joe Cardarelli leads the Ice Dogs with six goals and 11 points in six games against San Diego.
* Max Birbraer leads San Diego with 44 points (16g-28a) in 60 games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (28-28-8) at Alaska Aces (40-17-8) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Las Vegas’ 3-2 overtime win on Wednesday improves it to 2-0-1 at Alaska and 2-1-1 overall against Aces.
* Alaska is 6-0-3 in its last nine home games and 20-8-6 overall at Sullivan Arena.
* Wranglers’ Dan Tudin has a six-game scoring streak (5g-3a) and two-game goal-scoring streak (3g).
* Aces’ Chris Minard has four goals in last four games and leads the league with 43 goals.
South Carolina can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
South Carolina wins OR
South Carolina loses in overtime/shootout OR
Pee Dee loses
Columbia can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Columbia wins OR
Columbia loses in overtime/shootout AND Pee Dee loses in overtime/shootout OR
Pee Dee loses in regulation