Orlando Solar Bears (33-23-9) at Brampton Beast (36-21-8) 2 p.m. ET
- Eric Faille leads Orlando against the Beast with nine points (4g-5a).
- Brampton’s David Pacan is tied for the league lead with 36 goals.
- Solar Bears are tied for third with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Beast are tied for fifth with 3.65 goals per game.
Indy Fuel (19-40-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (36-26-3) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Josh Shalla leads Indy with 54 points (29g-25a).
- South Carolina’s Steven McParland is tied for second among rookies with four shorthanded points (2g-2a).
- Fuel are 13-4-2 when leading after two periods.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with eight overtime wins.
Manchester Monarchs (34-21-11) at Elmira Jackals (16-42-8) 4:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for third among rookies with 13 power-play assists.
- Casey Thrush leads Elmira against the Monarchs with 10 points (1g-9a).
- Monarchs are 20-12-5 against North Division opponents.
- Jackals are 9-1-3 when leading after two periods.
Florida Everblades (41-19-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (39-17-8) 5 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is tied for third with 28 wins.
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is third among rookies with 65 points (24g-41a).
- Everblades are second with 35.09 shots per game.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 91-51 in the third period.
Wichita Thunder (18-40-5) at Quad City Mallards (37-24-4) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Maxime St-Cyr leads Wichita against the Mallards with four points (2g-2a).
- Quad City’s Nolan LaPorte is fifth among rookies in plus-minus at +24.
- Thunder have had nine games decided in overtime or a shootout, the second fewest in the league.
- Mallards are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals against.
Norfolk Admirals (24-37-4) at Toledo Walleye (48-14-3) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk against the Walleye with two goals.
- Toledo’s Jake Paterson is third with a 2.31 goals-against average.
- Admirals are 15-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Walleye are first on the power play at home at 30.6 percent (41-for-134).
Rapid City Rush (25-33-8) at Alaska Aces (30-25-10) 3:05 p.m. AKT
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Aces with seven goals and 13 points.
- Alaska’s Kevin Carr is fourth with 2,433 minutes played.
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
- Aces are tied for sixth with 11 shorthanded goals.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Idaho can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Alaska loses in regulation
Toledo can clinch the Central Division title on Sunday if:
Toledo wins AND Fort Wayne loses in regulation