Wheeling Nailers (34-24-8) at Kalamazoo Wings (32-28-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Cody Wydo leads Wheeling against the K-Wings with five goals and nine points.
• Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin leads the league with 1,848 saves.
• Nailers are fourth with 32.62 shots per game.
• K-Wings are fourth with 3.17 goals per game.
Manchester Monarchs (37-21-9) at Adirondack Thunder (35-24-6) 7 p.m. ET
• Maxim Kitsyn leads Manchester against the Thunder with four goals.
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick leads rookies with 26 goals.
• Monarchs lead the league with 34.99 shots per game.
• Thunder are tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals against.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (28-28-9) at Florida Everblades (41-21-2) 7 p.m. ET
• Scott Fleming leads Greenville with 49 points (18g-31a).
• Florida’s Greg Gibson recorded hat trick in pro debut on Friday.
• Swamp Rabbits are 18-2-4 when leading after two periods.
• Everblades are fourth with 2.39 goals-against per game.
Brampton Beast (18-35-11) at Elmira Jackals (35-27-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Mike Vernace leads Brampton against the Jackals with four points (1g-3a).
• Elmira’s Jacob MacDonald leads the league with four shorthanded goals.
• Beast are tied for fifth with nine shorthanded goals.
• Jackals are 18-4-4 in one-goal games.
South Carolina Stingrays (38-18-9) at Atlanta Gladiators (31-27-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
• South Carolina’s Joey Leach is tied for second in plus-minus at +34.
• Derek Nesbitt leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with four goals and eight points.
• Stingrays lead the league on the penalty kill at 87.5 percent (224-for-256).
• Gladiators are tied for second with 11 shorthanded goals.
Cincinnati Cyclones (33-23-9) at Toledo Walleye (42-18-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Jack Downing leads Cincinnati against the Walleye with three goals.
• Toledo’s Jeff Lerg is fifth with a 2.08 goals-against average.
• Cyclones are 25-7-2 when scoring first.
• Walleye are 21-8-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Orlando Solar Bears (31-24-9) at Norfolk Admirals (28-32-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s Rylan Schwartz is on a four-game goal streak since March 19 (5g).
• Norfolk’s Braden Christoffer leads rookies with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (10-for-40).
• Solar Bears are second on the power play on the road at 22.1 percent (23-for-104).
• Admirals are 18-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Evansville IceMen (26-31-8) at Fort Wayne Komets (36-21-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Tyson Fawcett leads Evansville against the Komets with six points (3g-3a).
• Fort Wayne’s Jordon Southorn is fifth among defensemen with 37 points (9g-28a).
• IceMen are tied for seventh with five shorthanded goals against.
• Komets are first on the power play at home at 21.6 percent (25-for-116).
Quad City Mallards (32-26-6) at Wichita Thunder (16-37-12) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Quad City’s Olivier Archambault is on a nine-game point streak since March 5 (3g-6a).
• Ian Lowe leads Wichita against the Mallards with four points (1g-3a).
• Mallards are tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals against.
• Thunder have had a league-high 19 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Missouri Mavericks (49-10-5) at Allen Americans (36-22-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Sebastien Sylvestre leads Missouri against the Americans with six points (3g-3a).
• Allen’s Eric Roy leads rookie defensemen with seven power-play goals.
• Mavericks are 25-6-3 against Central Division opponents.
• Americans are 27-3-3 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (32-26-5) at Utah Grizzlies (35-25-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Tulsa’s Phil Brewer is third among rookies with an 18.7 percent shooting percentage (23-for-123).
• Barry Almeida leads Utah against the Oilers with five goals.
• Oilers are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals against.
• Grizzlies are 25-6-2 when scoring first.
Colorado Eagles (34-26-4) at Idaho Steelheads (35-21-9) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is third with 68 points (22g-46a).
• Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for third with 10 power-play goals.
• Eagles are tied for fifth with 3.11 goals per game.
• Steelheads are 26-1-4 when leading after two periods.
Rapid City Rush (27-32-7) at Alaska Aces (26-33-7) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Rapid City’s Danny Battochio is third with 1,167 saves.
• Peter Sivak leads Alaska against the Rush with five goals and 10 points.
• Rush are second on the penalty kill at 87.0 percent (180-for-207).
• Aces are second with 33.67 shots per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
South Carolina can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
South Carolina wins OR South Carolina loses in overtime/shootout OR Elmira loses
Manchester can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Manchester wins AND Elmira loses in regulation
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Florida wins OR Elmira loses in regulation OR Florida loses in overtime/shootout AND Elmira loses