Johnstown Chiefs (20-32-14) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (37-21-8) 2:05 p.m. ET
* Bullies have won the last four times and are 6-1-1 against the Chiefs, including 2-1-1 at home.
* Johnstown is 1-5-0 and has been outscored 29-17 on current eight-game road trip.
* Derek Edwardson leads Atlantic City with nine assists and 12 points in eight games against Johnstown.
* Chiefs’ Joe Tallari has a six-game scoring streak (7g-1a).
Pee Dee Pride (29-33-4) at Louisiana IceGators (22-37-6) 4:05 p.m. CT
* Pride’s Nick Boucher is 2-1-0 with a shutout and goals against of 1.00 in three starts against Louisiana.
* IceGators Nathan Marsters is 2-0-0 with goals against of 1.62 in his last three home games.
* Pee Dee looking to end ECHL season-high 15-game road winless streak (0-14-1).
* Wes Mason leads Louisiana with 30 goals, 30 assists, 60 points and five game-winning goals.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (46-14-5) at Texas Wildcatters (14-40-10) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Pensacola has won the last six meetings and is 6-1-0 overall and 2-1-0 on the road against the Wildcatters.
* Texas’ Phil Osaer is 2-0-0 with 87 saves and goals against of 1.50 in his last two starts.
* Ice Pilots Cory Stillman has two game-winning goals and eight points (4g-4a) in his last five games.
* John Snowden (24g-21a) and Andrew Ianiero (17g-28a) are tied for the Wildcatters scoring lead.
Bakersfield Condors (37-20-10) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (39-19-8) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Condors have won last two games at Long Beach and are 3-1-0 on road and 4-4-1 overall against Ice Dogs.
* Ice Dogs won the last meeting and are 5-2-2 overall, but 1-2-1 at home against Bakersfield.
* Brad Mehalko (2g-9a) and Vlad Serov (6g-5a) lead Bakersfield in scoring against Long Beach.
* Chris Kenady leads Long Beach against Bakersfield with two game-winning goals, six goals and 10 points.
Gwinnett Gladiators (35-22-8) at San Diego Gulls (33-26-6) 5:05 p.m. PT
* Gladiators are 3-1-0 on current five-game road swing through California and 16-14-3 overall on the road.
* Gwinnett’s Sean Fields is 3-0-0 with an overtime win and a shootout win in his last three starts.
* San Diego has won its last two home games to improve to 21-8-3 at home.
* Gulls’ Brian Gornick has two goals and three assists in his last three games.