South Carolina Stingrays (36-22-8) at Greenville Grrrowl (35-25-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Martin St. Pierre has 11 assists and 12 points and is a +8 in six games against the Stingrays in 2004-05.
* Final meeting of regular season between the two clubs and Grrrowl have won the last four games.
* Grrrowl are -26 with a 3.37 goals-against average in March compared to a +26 and 2.08 GAA in February.
* Stingrays are 1-2-2 in their last five road games against East Division opponents.
Augusta Lynx (35-33-7) at Columbia Inferno (35-18-11) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Lynx’ Jason Saal has started every game against Columbia, going 4-2-0 with a 1.97 goals-against average.
* Columbia’s Rob McVicar is 1-0-1 with a 0.97 goals-against average in his last two starts.
* Lynx are 5-for-21 (23.8 percent) and Inferno is 1-for-22 (4.5 percent) on the power play against each other.
* Inferno has shut out their opponents the last two games, stopping 45 shots and winning both games 2-0.
Texas Wildcatters (15-40-10) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (36-22-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Ryan Fultz has four goals, including a hat trick, and five points on Texas’ three-game winning streak.
* Sea Wolves are 7-2-0 and have scored 10 of their 29 goals on the power play (34.4 percent) against Texas.
* In their last five games, Wildcatters have outscored their opponents 15-14 and are a combined +11.
* In nine games against Texas, Mississippi has a 1.98 goals-against average and a .943 save percentage.
Louisiana IceGators (23-37-6) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (46-15-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* IceGators are 18 percent on the power play against the Ice Pilots, scoring nine of their 26 goals.
* Ice Pilots are 7-0-1 at home against South Division opponents since January 7.
* Louisiana is 3-2-0 in its last five games with each win coming in one-goal games.
* Ice Pilots’ Ryan Vince has eight points (4g-4a) in his last three games.
Fresno Falcons (36-22-8) at Las Vegas Wranglers (28-30-8) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Falcons have won the last seven contests with Las Vegas, the last two meetings going past regulation.
* In 30 home games, Wranglers are 12-14-4 with a 2.24 goals-against and a plus-minus rating of +31.
* Brett Jaeger is 3-0-0 with a 1.28 goals-against average and .951 save percentage against Las Vegas.
* Jason McBain leads the Wranglers defense with 39 points and leads the team in assists with 31.