Elmira Jackals (35-28-4) at Reading Royals (33-24-9) 7 p.m. ET
• Cason Hohmann leads Elmira against the Royals with 13 points (4g-9a).
• Reading’s Kevin Goumas has at least one point in eight of his nine games with the Royals (7g-8a).
• Jackals are 18-4-4 in one-goal games.
• Royals have outscored their opponents 77-55 in the third period.
Atlanta Gladiators (31-28-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (39-18-9) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Derek Nesbitt leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with four goals and eight points.
• South Carolina’s Vitek Vanecek leads rookies, and is second overall, with a 2.00 goals-against average.
• Gladiators are 24-5-6 when scoring first.
• Stingrays are 24-10-5 against South Division opponents.
Fort Wayne Komets (37-21-8) at Cincinnati Cyclones (34-23-9) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is tied for second with 48 assists.
• Jack Downing leads Cincinnati against the Komets with five goals.
• Komets are fifth on the power play on the road at 20.3 percent (25-for-123).
• Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.91 penalty minutes per game.
Colorado Eagles (35-26-4) at Tulsa Oilers (32-27-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is second with 71 points (23g-48a).
• Tulsa’s Dennis Brown is tied for fourth among defensemen with 28 assists.
• Eagles are second with 27.08 shots-against per game.
• Oilers are second on the power play at home at 21.1 percent (19-for-90).
Quad City Mallards (33-26-6) at Wichita Thunder (16-38-12) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Matt Neal leads Quad City against the Thunder with four goals.
• Wichita’s Michael Neal has scored a goal in each of his last two games.
• Mallards are tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals against.
• Thunder have had a league-high 19 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Fort Wayne can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Tuesday if:
Fort Wayne wins AND Tulsa loses OR Fort Wayne loses in overtime/shootout AND Tulsa loses in regulation