Peoria Rivermen (36-22-7) at Trenton Titans (36-20-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Peoria’s Alfie Michaud is 5-0-0 with two shutouts and goals-against average of 1.16 against Trenton.
* Titans have won four home games in a row and are 8-0-1 in their last nine home games.
* Rivermen’s Brian McCullough has 10 points (4g-6a) in his last seven games.
* Trenton’s Scott Bertoli has 18 points (6g-12a) in his last 10 games.
Dayton Bombers (22-37-6) at Toledo Storm (37-23-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Toledo has won the last three meetings and is 8-0-1 overall and 4-0-1 at home against Dayton.
* Dayton’s Brent Ozarowski has a four-game scoring streak (2g-3a).
* Storm’s Scott Fankhouser is 7-0-1 with a shutout and goals against of 1.58 in eight starts against Dayton.
* Bombers’ Michael Ayers is 3-1-2 with goals against of 2.44 in his last six starts.
Wheeling Nailers (36-24-5) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (38-21-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Nailers are 3-0-0 at Atlantic City and 4-3-1 overall against the Bullies.
* Atlantic City won the last meeting to improve to 4-0-4 against Wheeling.
* Wheeling’s Ed McGrane has three game-winning goals and 11 points (4g-7a) in his last 10 games.
* Bullies’ Derek Edwardson has two game-winning goals and 10 points (3g-7a) against Wheeling.
San Diego Gulls (34-26-6) at Idaho Steelheads (38-21-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
* San Diego has won the last three meetings and is 3-1-0 against the Steelheads.
* Idaho is 6-0-2 in its last eight home games and 19-11-3 overall at the Bank of America Centre.
* Gulls’ Max Birbraer has two game-winning goals and six points (4g-2a) against Idaho.
* Steelheads’ Frank Doyle is 9-0-2 with goals against of 2.08 in his last 11 games.