Atlanta Gladiators (24-34-8) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (38-25-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Josh Atkinson is tied for second among rookie defensemen with 37 assists.
- Tommy Thompson leads Greenville against the Gladiators with six goals.
- Gladiators are fifth on the power play on the road at 20.4 percent (22-for-108).
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with nine overtime wins.
Elmira Jackals (17-42-8) at Adirondack Thunder (36-20-11) 7 p.m. ET
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira against the Thunder with six points (3g-3a).
- Adirondack’s Patch Alber is fourth among defensemen with 20 power-play assists.
- Jackals are 10-1-3 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder are 27-1-5 when scoring first.
Norfolk Admirals (25-37-4) at Reading Royals (37-24-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Frankie Simonelli leads Norfolk against the Royals with three goals.
- Reading’s Florian Iberer is 14th among defensemen with 39 points (9g-30a).
- Admirals are 16-1-1 when leading after one period.
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 11.08 penalty minutes per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (34-24-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (36-27-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Brenden Miller is tied for second among defensemen with two shorthanded goals.
- Patrick Gaul leads South Carolina against the Solar Bears with seven points (1g-6a).
- Solar Bears are tied for third with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Stingrays are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 86.7 percent (104-for-120).
Indy Fuel (20-40-6) at Toledo Walleye (48-14-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Matt Rupert is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Tylor Spink leads Toledo against the Fuel with five points (1g-4a).
- Fuel have scored at least four goals in four straight games and in five of their last six.
- Walleye are first on the power play at home at 30.4 percent (41-for-135).
Kalamazoo Wings (36-28-4) at Florida Everblades (43-19-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Tanner Sorenson is tied for the league lead with nine game-winning goals.
- Brant Harris leads Florida against the K-Wings with two goals.
- K-Wings are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.10 penalty minutes per game.
- Everblades are third on the penalty kill at home at 87.2 percent (116-for-133).
Fort Wayne Komets (40-18-8) at Cincinnati Cyclones (35-28-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded goals.
- Shawn O’Donnell leads Cincinnati against the Komets with eight points (2g-6a).
- Komets have outscored their opponents 92-55 in the third period.
- Cyclones are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals against.
Brampton Beast (37-22-8) at Wheeling Nailers (32-27-8) 7:35 p.m. ET
- David Vallorani leads Brampton against the Nailers with six goals and 14 points.
- Wheeling’s Cody Wydo leads the league with 15 power-play goals.
- Beast are 20-6-1 against North Division opponents.
- Nailers are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals against.
Alaska Aces (31-26-10) at Quad City Mallards (39-24-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is tied for fourth with 34 goals.
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is tied for second among rookies with 27 goals.
- Aces are 23-1-6 when scoring first.
- Mallards are only team to have not allowed a shorthanded goal at home.
Wichita Thunder (18-41-6) at Tulsa Oilers (26-33-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Gerrad Grant is tied for second among rookies with three shorthanded assists.
- Christophe Lalancette leads Tulsa against the Thunder with 10 points (2g-8a).
- Thunder are fifth with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Oilers are third with 34.51 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (32-28-7) at Rapid City Rush (25-25-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Erik Bradford leads Utah with 57 points (15g-42a).
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters is seventh with 223 shots on goal.
- Grizzlies are 15-5-7 in one-goal games.
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after one period.
Colorado Eagles (45-18-5) at Idaho Steelheads (39-21-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Colorado against the Steelheads with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Idaho’s Landon Bow leads the league with a 2.13 goals-against average.
- Eagles are first on the power play on the road at 26.4 percent (34-for-129).
- Steelheads are 21-9-3 when outshooting their opponent.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Brampton can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Brampton wins OR Brampton loses in overtime/shootout
Reading can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Reading wins AND Wheeling loses
Greenville can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Greenville wins AND Cincinnati loses OR Greenville loses in overtime/shootout AND Cincinnati loses in regulation
Toledo can clinch the Central Division title on Friday if:
Toledo wins OR Toledo loses in overtime/shootout OR Fort Wayne loses