Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Cincinnati Cyclones (26-22-5) at Florida Everblades (33-13-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Cincinnati’s Sam Brittain is tied for the league lead with four shutouts.
· Florida’s Cameron Burt is third among defensemen with 37 points (4g-33a).
· Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 13.83 penalty minutes per game.
· Everblades are 25-4-3 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (27-25-4) at Quad City Mallards (28-21-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Tulsa’s Kevin Carr is third with 1,066 saves.
· Quad City’s Matt Duffy leads defensemen with eight power-play goals.
· Oilers are sixth with 3.54 goals per game.
· Mallards are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals against.
Rapid City Rush (27-25-4) at Wichita Thunder (25-21-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Cody Ferriero leads rookies with a 25.4 percent shooting percentage (16-for-63).
· Todd Hosmer leads Wichita against the Rush with four goals.
· Rush are 20-2-0 when leading after two periods.
· Thunder are 13-5-7 in one-goal games.
Kalamazoo Wings (25-23-5) at Evansville IceMen (13-35-6) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Kalamazoo’s Dane Fox is tied for second among rookies with 21 goals.
· Jarret Lukin leads Evansville against the K-Wings with five points (1g-4a).
· K-Wings are tied for second with six shorthanded goals on the road.
· IceMen are 9-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Bakersfield Condors (23-25-7) at Colorado Eagles (35-19-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Bakersfield’s Sebastien Sylvestre is third among rookies with 151 shots on goal.
· Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is tied for second with 22 power-play points (6g-16a).
· Condors are 16-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Eagles are third with 27.37 shots-against per game.
Stockton Thunder (17-38-1) at Idaho Steelheads (35-16-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Stockton’s Jack Combs is third with 61 points (23g-38a).
· Wade MacLeod leads Idaho against the Thunder with 10 points (5g-5a).
· Thunder are third on the power play at 20.6 percent (47-for-228).
· Steelheads have outscored their opponents 70-33 in the first period.