Orlando Solar Bears (23-22-8) at Manchester Monarchs (35-16-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s T.J. Foster is tied for second among rookies with 19 goals.
• Manchester’s Yann Sauve is tied for fourth among defensemen with five power-play goals.
• Solar Bears are first on the penalty kill on the road at 89.4 percent (76-for-85).
• Monarchs have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after two periods.
Wheeling Nailers (26-23-5) at Reading Royals (27-21-8) 7 p.m. ET
• Brett Stern leads Wheeling against the Royals with six points (1g-5a).
• Reading’s Robbie Czarnik is tied for fifth with 23 goals.
• Nailers are fourth with 33.02 shots per game.
• Royals are third on the power play at home at 21.9 percent (23-for-105).
Elmira Jackals (28-25-4) at Brampton Beast (16-26-11) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Jacob MacDonald leads the league with four shorthanded goals.
• Chris Auger leads Brampton with 18 goals.
• Jackals are 16-4-4 in one-goal games.
• Beast are tied for the league lead with 17 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Toledo Walleye (36-14-5) at Florida Everblades (35-18-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s A.J. Jenks is on a four-game goal streak since Feb. 26 (4g).
• Florida’s Matt Willows is tied for first among rookies with 50 points (19g-31a).
• Walleye are second on the power play at 21.2 percent (41-for-193).
• Everblades are 13-5-2 in one-goal games.
Adirondack Thunder (31-18-6) at Norfolk Admirals (24-29-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Patch Alber is on a five-game assist streak since Feb. 21 (7a).
• Norfolk’s Alexis Loiseau is tied for second among rookies with nine power-play assists.
• Thunder are fifth with 2.47 goals-against per game.
• Admirals are 7-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
South Carolina Stingrays (32-18-6) at Atlanta Gladiators (29-19-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
• South Carolina’s Mark Dekanich is fifth with a 2.10 goals-against average.
• Thomas Frazee leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with five points (1g-4a).
• Stingrays are second with 26.79 shots-against per game.
• Gladiators are 23-5-6 when scoring first.
Utah Grizzlies (30-22-4) at Indy Fuel (27-28-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Utah’s Charles Sarault is tied for second with 18 power-play assists.
• Indy’s Ben Marshall is third among defensemen with 141 shots on goal.
• Grizzlies are 21-5-1 when scoring first.
• Fuel are 19-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Wichita Thunder (11-33-12) at Missouri Mavericks (44-7-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with nine power-play goals.
• Rocco Carzo leads Missouri against the Thunder with 14 points (3g-11a).
• Thunder are 8-1-2 when leading after two periods.
• Mavericks have outscored their opponents 101-50 at home.
Cincinnati Cyclones (29-20-6) at Quad City Mallards (26-23-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Jack Downing leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with four goals.
• Quad City’s Mike Monfredo is tied for fifth among defensemen with 24 assists.
• Cyclones are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.95 penalty minutes per game.
• Mallards are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
Tulsa Oilers (28-21-5) at Evansville IceMen (20-25-8) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach is fifth with 179 shots on goal.
• Evansville’s Jordan Sims is fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +17.
• Oilers are 15-0-1 when leading after one period.
• IceMen are third with 63 goals in the second period.
Fort Wayne Komets (31-18-5) at Rapid City Rush (22-28-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Fort Wayne’s Pat Nagle is tied for third with 23 wins.
• Mikhail Stefanovich leads Rapid City with 15 goals.
• Komets lead the league with 12 shorthanded goals.
• Rush lead the league on the penalty kill at 87.1 percent (155-for-178).
Alaska Aces (20-29-7) at Idaho Steelheads (31-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Justin Breton leads Alaska against the Steelheads with five goals.
• Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for second with 10 power-play goals.
• Aces are second with 33.52 shots per game.
• Steelheads are 24-6-3 in their last 33 games.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Missouri can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Missouri wins OR Missouri loses in overtime/shootout OR Quad City loses