Johnstown Chiefs (19-23-12) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (30-18-7) 2:05 p.m. ET
* Atlantic City is 3-1-1 against Johnstown and 0-1-1 playing at home.
* Bullies won the last meeting 3-1 on February 4 and neither team has won back-to-back games.
* Mike James has two power-play goals, including a game winner, in five games against Atlantic City.
* Trevor Koenig stopped 30 of 31 shots in his first start for the Bullies, a 3-1 win at Johnstown on February 4.
Greenville Grrrowl (31-20-5) at Charlotte Checkers (33-20-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Checkers have won two games in-a-row and have outscored their opponents 10-3.
* Grrrowl is 4-0-1 in its last five games against the East Division.
* Charlotte is 13-3-0 in the last 16 games at home dating back to December 28.
* J-F Plourde (1g-3a) and Kevin Bergin (4a) had four points in Grrrowl’s 8-7 win at Trenton on Friday.
Wheeling Nailers (32-18-4) at Reading Royals (31-17-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Royals lead the season series 5-3 and are 3-1-0 when play at home against Wheeling.
* Wheeling leads the league in goals-against per-game (2.30) and Reading is ranked second (2.34).
* Cody Rudkowsky is 1-1-0 with a 0.50 goals-against average and .981 save percentage against the Nailers.
* Defenseman Ray DiLauro leads the Nailers with seven points (2g-5a) in eight games against the Royals.
Augusta Lynx (21-26-7) at Columbia Inferno (30-14-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Derek Eastman scored the game winner on the power play for Columbia in Friday’s 4-3 win over Augusta.
* Lynx’ power play is third in the ECHL (19.7 percent) and Inferno’s penalty kill is fourth (86 percent).
* D’Arcy McConvey has three goals and four points in three games against Augusta in 2004-05.
* Lynx are winless (0-3-2) in their last five road games against the East Division.
Louisiana IceGators (19-29-6) at Florida Everblades (31-17-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Everblades are 4-0-0 and have scored six goals in each of the last three games against Louisiana.
* Louisiana’s power play is 4-for-17 (23.5 percent) against Florida in 2004-05.
* Florida defenseman Tim O’Connell has two points (1g-1a) and is a +10 in his last five games.
* IceGators are 3-2-0 in their last five games on the road against the South Division.
South Carolina Stingrays (28-19-7) at Pee Dee Pride (25-26-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Stingrays are 6-1-1 and have won the last three games against Pee Dee, who are 2-1-0 at home in the series.
* Pride is 13-2-0 when leading after the first and 15-4-0 when leading after the second period.
* Justin Eddy is 2-0-0 with a .971 save percentage, allowing only two goals on 65 shots against Pee Dee.
* Pee Dee is 1-4-0 in its last five games and has scored an average of 1.8 goals per-game in that span.
Texas Wildcatters (10-32-10) at Gwinnett Gladiators (27-17-8) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Kevin Cooper has 17 points (7g-10a) in 18 games since joining the Wildcatters on January 15.
* Jeff Campbell averages two points a game versus Texas with six points (2g-4a) in three games.
* Wildcatters have scored five of their eight goals against Gwinnett in the third period.
* Gladiators are unbeaten in regulation (6-0-3) in their last nine games at home.
Toledo Storm (31-21-4) at Peoria Rivermen (26-18-7) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Brian McCullough had a goal and two assists and was a +3 in Friday’s 6-3 win over Toledo.
* Storm are 4-6-0 in their last 10 road games, all of which have been against North Division opponents.
* Rivermen have outscored their opponents 15-7 during current three-game winning streak.
* Toledo is 16-5-4 and Peoria is 8-9-5 in one-goal games.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (29-20-4) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (38-13-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Pensacola is 5-1-0 with a goals-against average of 1.50 and .958 save percentage against Mississippi.
* Mississippi is 5-1-0 in its last six games, all of which have been one-goal games.
* Pensacola is undefeated (7-0-0) in seven games at home against the South Division.
* Wolves had five different goaltenders start on the road in 2004-05, and have a 3.13 goals-against average.
Las Vegas Wranglers (23-26-6) at Idaho Steelheads (30-21-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Warren Peters scored the game winner on Idaho’s ninth power play for a 3-2 win over Las Vegas on Friday.
* Frank Doyle ranks sixth among ECHL goaltenders with a 2.16 goals-against average.
* Wranglers have the best road power play in the league at 25.2 percent and the best overall at 20.4 percent.
* Steelheads are 4-1-0 in their last five games at home, all against West Division opponents.
Bakersfield Condors (33-15-9) at Victoria Salmon Kings (10-41-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Mathieu Brunelle has five goals, including a hat trick, in his first three games with the Condors.
* Salmon Kings have lost the last five games of current 10-game home stand.
* Condors are 4-0-1 in their last five games, scoring an average of 5.2 goals per-game.
* Ryan Wade leads Victoria with 39 points and 26 assists.
Fresno Falcons (32-17-7) at San Diego Gulls (28-22-6) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Falcons scored five unanswered goals to defeat San Diego 5-2 on Friday.
* Gulls are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games at home.
* Fresno is 7-0-2 in its last nine games, allowing an average of 1.77 goals per-game in that span.
* Max Birbraer leads San Diego with 26 points (12g-14a) and is a +10 through 23 home games in 2004-05.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (34-16-6) at Alaska Aces (35-15-6) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Peter Aubry stopped 39 of 40 shots in Alaska’s 2-1 shootout win over Long Beach on Friday.
* Teams have combined to score eight goals in three games, averaging 2.66 combined goals per-game.
* Alaska is 23-4-3 and Long Beach is 25-4-4 when scoring the first goal.
* Ice Dogs are winless in their last three games, scoring only two goals in that span.