Orlando Solar Bears (24-22-8) at Manchester Monarchs (35-16-6) 7 p.m. ET
• Rylan Schwartz leads Orlando against the Monarchs with five points (2g-3a).
• Manchester’s Derek Arnold is tied for third among rookies with a 19.7 percent shooting percentage (15-for-76).
• Solar Bears are second on the power play on the road at 22.5 percent (18-for-80).
• Monarchs lead the league with 35.12 shots per game.
Wheeling Nailers (27-23-5) at Reading Royals (27-22-8) 7 p.m. ET
• Riley Brace leads Wheeling against the Royals with eight points (3g-5a).
• Reading’s Robbie Czarnik is tied for fourth with 24 goals.
• Nailers are 17-0-0 when leading after two periods.
• Royals have outscored their opponents 64-50 in the third period.
Toledo Walleye (37-14-5) at Florida Everblades (35-19-2) 7 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is tied for third with 58 points (23g-35a).
• Florida’s Anthony Peters leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.15 goals-against average.
• Walleye have won seven straight games and are 14-3-2 in their last 19 games.
• Everblades are 13-5-2 in one-goal games.
Utah Grizzlies (31-22-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (25-24-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Utah’s Ryan Faragher is tied for third with three shutouts.
• Dane Fox leads Kalamazoo with 22 goals.
• Grizzlies are tied for second with 10 shorthanded goals.
• K-Wings are 15-0-4 when leading after two periods.
Atlanta Gladiators (29-20-7) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (24-24-7) 7 p.m. ET
• Atlanta’s Garry Nunn is tied for second with 20 power-play assists.
• Michael St. Croix leads Greenville against the Gladiators with eight points (3g-5a).
• Gladiators are third on the power play on the road at 21.0 percent (22-for-105).
• Swamp Rabbits are tied for fifth with eight shorthanded goals.
Adirondack Thunder (32-18-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (33-18-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Michael Kirkpatrick leads rookies with 23 goals.
• South Carolina’s David Pacan is tied for eighth with 51 points (18g-33a).
• Thunder are 16-6-5 when outshot by their opponent.
• Stingrays are second with 2.32 goals-against per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (30-20-6) at Indy Fuel (27-29-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati’s Nick Huard leads rookies with 12 power-play goals.
• Ben Marshall leads Indy against the Cyclones with three goals.
• Cyclones have scored a league-high 69 goals in the third period.
• Fuel are sixth on the penalty kill at home at 87.4 percent (76-for-87).
Wichita Thunder (12-33-12) at Quad City Mallards (26-24-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with nine power-play goals.
• Matt Neal leads Quad City against the Thunder with three goals.
• Thunder are 8-1-2 when leading after two periods.
• Mallards are 8-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Tulsa Oilers (28-22-5) at Evansville IceMen (21-25-8) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Tulsa’s Dan DeSalvo is tied for third among rookies with 49 points (16g-33a).
• Daultan Leveille leads Evansville with 21 goals.
• Oilers are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
• IceMen are 12-2-5 when scoring first.
Fort Wayne Komets (31-19-5) at Rapid City Rush (23-28-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is tied for fourth with 35 assists.
• Rapid City’s Josh Macdonald had six points (3g-3a) in Friday’s 8-6 win over Komets.
• Komets are second with 3.35 goals per game.
• Rush are tied for second on the penalty kill at 86.7 percent (156-for-180).
Allen Americans (32-19-5) at Colorado Eagles (30-23-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Allen’s Vincent Arseneau is on a four-game goal streak since Feb. 21 (4g).
• Jesse Mychan leads Colorado against the Americans with four goals and eight points.
• Americans are 24-2-2 when scoring first.
• Eagles are tied for fourth with 3.11 goals per game.
Alaska Aces (20-30-7) at Idaho Steelheads (32-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Alaska’s William Wrenn is second among defensemen with 30 assists.
• Andre Bouvet-Morrissette leads Idaho against the Aces with four goals.
• Aces are 15-3-0 when leading after two periods.
• Steelheads are 22-6-2 when scoring first.