Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (38-14-5) at Reading Royals (31-18-9) 1:05 ET
* Royals are 1-0-1 at home and 2-3-2 overall against Atlantic City in 2003-04.
* Boardwalk Bullies are 5-2-0 against Reading in 2003-04 and 15-6-3 all-time against the Royals.
* Greg Mischler leads the Royals against Atlantic City with three goals, five assists and eight points.
* Luke Curtin leads Atlantic City with four goals and 10 points (4g-6a) in seven games against Reading.
Johnstown Chiefs (35-18-6) at Wheeling Nailers (44-13-2) 2:00 ET
* Wheeling won 4-3 on Friday to improve to 2-4-0, including 1-1-0 at home, against the Chiefs in 2003-04.
* Johnstown’s Steve Hildenbrand has three game-winning goals and 19 points (11g-8a) in his last 10 games.
* Nailers have won 13 consecutive home games and are 25-4-2 overall at home in 2003-04.
* Chiefs’ Dominic Forget has three game-winning goals and 14 points (7g-7a) in his last 10 games.
Charlotte Checkers (30-22-7) at Florence Pride (23-29-7) 2:30 ET
* Checkers are 1-0-0 at Florence and 2-0-1 overall against the Pride in 2003-04.
* Florence won the last meeting to improve to 9-5-1 all-time against Charlotte.
* Charlotte’s Dusty Jamieson has a game-winning goal and six points (3g-3a) in his last five games.
* Wes Goldie leads the Pride with 30 goals, five-game winning goals 14 power-play goals and 50 points.
Louisiana IceGators (40-16-2) at Greenville Grrrowl (10-43-5) 3:05 ET
* IceGators won 2-1 on Saturday to improve to 3-0-0 in 2003-04 and 7-2-0 all-time against Greenville.
* Greenville looking to end eight-game winless streak and nine-game home winless streak, both team records.
* Jamie Johnson (1g-4a) and Kenny Corupe (3g-2a) lead Louisiana in scoring against the Grrrowl.
* Jeremy Kyte leads the Grrrowl over the last 10 games with six assists and seven points.
Toledo Storm (21-29-8) at Dayton Bombers (20-34-5) 4:00 ET
* Bombers are 3-0-0 at home and 4-3-1 overall in 2003-04 and 61-50-13 all-time against Toledo.
* Storm’s Morten Ask has 11 points (5g-6a) and is +4 in eight games against Dayton.
* Chad Theuer leads Dayton with five goals, nine points (5g-4a) and +8 in eight games against Toledo.
* Toledo is 0-2-2 in its last four road games and 10-14-4 overall on the road in 2003-04.
Trenton Titans (29-21-7) at Peoria Rivermen (35-16-8) 3:05 CT
* Peoria was 1-1-0 against Trenton in 2002-03 and is 6-3-1 all-time in the regular season against the Titans.
* Titans are 2-1-1 on their current nine-game road trip and 11-15-4 overall on the road in 2003-04.
* Rivermen’s Levente Szuper is 2-0-0 with a 1.50 goals against average in his last two games.
* Trenton’s Chris Houle is 2-0-1 with a 1.62 goals against average in his last three games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (20-32-4) at Bakersfield Condors (21-32-7) 2:00 PT
* Bakersfield is 2-0-2 at home and 3-2-2 overall against the Ice Dogs in 2003-04.
* Long Beach’s T.J. Aceti is 3-0-0 with a shutout and a 3.91 goals against average against Bakersfield.
* Paul Rosebush (8g-2a) and Jason Ralph (4g-6a) lead the Condors in scoring against Long Beach.
* Ice Dogs’ Alex Kim has three game-winning goals and 11 points (8g-3a) in his last 10 games.
San Diego Gulls (37-12-9) at Texas Wildcatters (17-36-5) 5:05 CT
* Texas won 3-2 in overtime on Saturday to improve to 1-1-0 at home and 1-2-0 overall against the Gulls.
* Billy Tibbetts leads the Gulls with four assists and six points (2g-4a) in three games against Texas.
* Gulls are 4-0-5 in their last nine road games and 14-7-8 overall on the road in 2003-04.
* Wildcatters’ Cory Morgan has a game-winning goal and four points (3g-1a) in his last four games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (36-18-6) at Fresno Falcons (17-35-6) 5:00 PT
* Falcons have won the last two meetings at Fresno, 5-4 on March 3 and 5-4 in a shootout on February 20.
* Wranglers are 2-1-1 at Fresno and 7-1-1 overall against the Falcons.
* Greg Bullock leads the Falcons with 18 goals, 12 power-play assists, 18 power-play points and 41 points.
* Las Vegas’ Marc Magliarditi is 4-0-1 with a shutout and a 2.16 goals against average against Fresno.