Pee Dee Pride (27-26-3) at Charlotte Checkers (34-20-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Dusty Jamieson scored his 25th and 26th goal as Charlotte won last meeting 5-2 on February 27.
* Kelly Guard is 0-0-1 against the Checkers, despite a 0.95 goals-against average and .978 save percentage.
* Kyle Kidney leads Pee Dee with four game-winning goals and a plus-minus rating of +16 in 28 road games.
* Checkers are 19-6-4 in one-goal games and lead the league with five overtime goals.
Texas Wildcatters (10-34-10) at South Carolina Stingrays (29-19-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Joe Tenute has five assists and eight points in two games against Texas.
* Joe Pereira scored his first goal as a Wildcatter on one of his two shots against Stingrays on Sunday.
* Justin Eddy has started 10 consecutive games for South Carolina, going 4-3-3 with a shutout.
* Texas has a combined 6.00 goals-against average against the Stingrays, allowing 12 goals on 73 shots.
Columbia Inferno (30-4-9) at Gwinnett Gladiators (28-17-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Columbia leads the season series 3-2, and is 2-1 playing on the road.
* Mike Stathopoulos has three points (1g-2a) and leads the team with a +5 in four games against Columbia.
* Mike Minard is 2-0-0, allowing four goals on 61 shots and a save percentage of .938 against Gwinnett.
* Jeff Campbell’s 25 goals with Gwinnett ties him for the league lead among rookies.
Trenton Titans (29-18-8) at Peoria Rivermen (28-18-7) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Titans have been shut out three times overall and twice when playing at Peoria.
* Peoria has scored first in last four games of its five-game win streak and is 23-3-2 overall when scoring first.
* Nick Deschenes has six goals in his last four games, helping the Titans go 2-1-1.
* Alfie Michaud is 4-0-0 against Trenton with a .978 save percentage, allowing three goals on 136 shots.