Trenton Titans (29-18-9) at Dayton Bombers (18-33-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Trenton has won six consecutive games versus Dayton with five of the six games decided by one goal.
* Tyler Sloan leads the Bombers defense with four points (3g-1a) and a +3 against Trenton.
* Titans got two power-play goals in third period, forcing overtime in 4-3 shootout loss to Peoria on Tuesday.
* Bombers went 2-4-0 on six-game road trip against the North Division.
Wheeling Nailers (33-17-5) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (31-18-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Paul Caponigri has seven points (3g-4a) and is a +6 in six games against Wheeling in 2004-05.
* Season series is tied 3-3 with Bullies winning the last three and five of the six games decided by one goal.
* Andy Chiodo is 2-2-0 in his last four starts and made 23 saves in a 4-0 shutout win over Dayton on Sunday.
* Trevor Koenig set club record for most saves in a game (45) in Bullies 5-4 win over the Chiefs on Saturday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (39-13-5) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (30-21-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Frederic Cloutier had 41 saves and got his fourth shutout in Ice Pilots’ 4-0 win at Mississippi on Sunday.
* Bates Battaglia has seven points (2g-5a) and is a +3 in his first eight games playing with Mississippi.
* Pensacola is 4-0-1 in its last five games and has a combined plus-minus of +41 in that span.
* Sea Wolves are 6-2-0 with Bates Battaglia in the line up and seven games have been decided by one goal.
Idaho Steelheads (30-21-4) at Victoria Salmon Kings (10-42-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Colin Zulianello is 3-1-1 with a 2.20 goals-against average in his last five decisions.
* Kings are first in average penalty minutes and rank last in penalty killing at 75.8 percent.
* Steelheads are 5-1-0 with a 2.00 goals-against average and +66 rating against Victoria in 2004-05.
* Victoria has given up an average of 4.66 goals per-game during current six-game losing streak.