Norfolk Admirals (21-32-4) at Elmira Jackals (12-38-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Paul Rodrigues leads Norfolk against the Jackals with nine points (2g-7a).
- Elmira’s Kenton Miller has 13 points (9g-4a) in his last 11 games.
- Admirals are tied for fourth with five shorthanded goals against.
- Jackals are tied for sixth on the penalty kill at home at 86.6 percent (71-for-82).
Reading Royals (34-21-3) at Brampton Beast (32-18-7) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Ryan Penny is on a six-game point streak (5g-2a).
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is second among defensemen with 156 shots on goal.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.31 penalty minutes per game.
- Beast are 17-5-1 against North Division opponents.