Clicking a team vs. team match-up below will open the head-to-head match-up page as a PDF in a separate browser window.
American Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Series Tied 1-1
Florida Everblades (42-20-10) at Charlotte Checkers (39-26-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Dwight Helminen had two goals, including the game-winner, in Charlotte’s 5-4 win in Game 2.
* David Lundbohm extended his scoring streak (8g-7a) to eight games with a goal and an assist in Florida’s 5-4 loss in Game 2.
* Florida (10) and Charlotte (9) have combined to score 19 goals in two games, averaging 9.5 goals per-game.
* Steve Saviano, Brad Church and David Lundbohm each had two points in Florida’s loss in Game 2.
* Charlotte defenseman Kenton Smith has three points (1g-2a) and is +4 in the American Conference Finals.
* Charlotte had four players register two points and a total of nine players had a point in Game 2.
* Florida is 3-0 on the road in the postseason, outscoring its opponents 11-6.
* Checkers went 2-for-5 on the power play in Game 2 and are 3-for-8 (37.5 percent) against Florida.
* Everblades’ David Lundbohm leads the Kelly Cup Playoffs in points (15) and goals (8).
* Florida’s Steve Saviano leads the playoffs in assists with 11.
* Craig Kowalski is 1-0 with a 0.94 goals-against average on the road for Florida in the playoffs.
* Checkers goaltender Alex Westlund leads the postseason in minutes (666) and saves (402).
* Charlotte is undefeated at home (4-0) in the postseason, allowing an average of 1.00 goals per-game.
* In four home games, Dusty Jamieson leads the Checkers with seven points (2g-5a) and is +6.
* In conference finals, Florida’s Tyler MacKay and Craig Kowalski have goals-against average of 4.56.
* Charlotte’s Alex Westlund and Kelly Guard have a goals-against average of 5.02 in the conference finals.
* Florida has scored six of its 10 goals in the series in the second period.
* Checkers have scored five of their nine goals in the series in the third period.
* Florida has 14 players who have registered at least a point in the first two games of the series.
* Five of the nine goals scored in Game 2 were in the third period.
Other Kelly Cup Playoffs Series
National Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Series Tied 1-1
Alaska Aces (45-19-8) at Trenton Titans (42-21-9)
Game 3 – Saturday, May 7 at 7:00 p.m. ET