Clicking a team vs. team match-up below will open the head-to-head match-up page as a PDF in a separate browser window.
National Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Series Tied 1-1
Alaska Aces (45-19-8) at Trenton Titans (42-21-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Nick Deschenes scored his first career playoff hat trick as Trenton won 7-1 in Game 2.
* Scoreless in division finals, Aces’ Chris Heisten has two goals in National Conference Finals.
* After tied first period, Titans scored four goals in second for 7-1 win, evening the series at one game each.
* Defenseman Ryan Gaucher leads the Aces with three goals and is tied with four points playing on the road.
* Aces have scored an average of 2.75 goals per-game on the road, compared to 4.00 at home.
* Andrew Allen stopped 22 of 23 shots and shut out the Aces in the second and third period in Trenton’s Game 2 on Wednesday.
* Louis Mass leads the Aces defense with two points (1g-1a) and a +4 rating in the series thus far.
* Titans are perfect 4-0 and are 6-for-17 (35.3 percent) on the power play and a plus-minus of +15 at home.
* Titans captain Rick Kowalsky has eight points (3g-5a) in his last five games in the playoffs.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 4-0 with a 1.95 goals-against average, allowing eight goals on 116 shots at home.
* Alaska went 16-6-4 during the 2004-05 regular season in games after a loss.
* Trenton’s 7-1 win at Alaska in Game 2 was the 11th time in 2004-05 they have scored five or more goals.
* Alaska’s 7-1 loss in Game 2 to Trenton was the eighth time in 2004-05 they allowed five goals or more.
* Trenton went 2-for-3 on the power play in Game 2 and are 28.6 percent (2-for-7) in the series.
* The Aces are 0-for-10 on the power play through the first two games of the National Conference Finals.
* Scott Bertoli (3g-8a) and Rick Kowalsky (5g-7a) combined for 23 points in nine playoff games for Trenton.
* Aces’ Charles Linglet (5g-8a) and Joe Talbot (6g-6a) combined for 25 points in 10 games in the playoffs.
* Dating back to March 20, Andrew Allen started in 19 straight games (9-1-0 in regular season and 7-2 in playoffs) for Trenton.
* Alaska has scored four of its seven total goals in the first period in the conference finals.
* This is the first-ever meeting of the two teams in Trenton.
American Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Florida Leads Series 2-1
Florida Everblades (42-20-10) at Charlotte Checkers (39-26-7)
Game 4 – Sunday, May 8 at 5:05 p.m. ET