Augusta Lynx (5-5-0) at South Carolina (7-3-0) 4:00 p.m. ET
* Stingrays won first two games, including 4-2 at home on Oct. 28, and are 35-18-9 all-time against Lynx.
* Lynx’s Jamie Johnson had three points (1g-2a) on Saturday and leads the team with 10 assists and 13 points.
* Ryan Bennett (1g-2a), Cail MacLean (0g-3a) and Evan Schwabe (0g-3a) lead Stingrays against Augusta.
* Lynx’s J.B. Bittner had three assists on Saturday and is second on the team with seven assists and 11 points.
Johnstown Chiefs (4-6-1) at Reading Royals (3-3-3) 4:35 p.m. ET
* Royals were 3-1-1 at home and 7-3-1 overall against Chiefs in 2005-06, improving to 21-17-3 all-time.
* Johnstown rookie Stanislav Lascek scored a goal on Saturday and leads the team with 12 points (3g-9a).
* Reading’s Arpad Mihaly had three goals on Friday and is tied for the ECHL lead with 10 goals.
* Chiefs are tied for second in ECHL with 20 power-play goals and fifth in power-play percentage at 18.0.
Fresno Falcons (7-2-0) at Victoria Salmon Kings (4-5-1) 1:05 p.m. PT
* Victoria defenseman Gustav Engman had two assists on Saturday and leads the team with seven assists.
* Fresno’s John Morlang has a four-game assist streak (5a) and a four-game scoring (2g-5a) streak.
* Wes Goldie (2g-4a) and Milan Gajic (2g-4a) lead the Salmon Kings in scoring at home.
* Fresno rookie Brady Leisenring is tied for team lead with four goals and is third on team with nine points.
Stockton Thunder (6-1-1) at Idaho Steelheads (8-1-1) 4:10 p.m. MT
* Steelheads’ Marty Flichel has league-high 10-game point streak (8g-6a) and a five-game goal streak (6g).
* Thunder’s Stephane Goulet had two goals on Friday and is tied for the team lead with three goals.
* Idaho rookie Francis Wathier has scored two points in each of his last three games (2g-4a).
* Brendon Hodge leads the Thunder on the road with five points (1g-4a), including two assists on Friday.
Las Vegas Wranglers (4-1-5) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (1-8-2) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Las Vegas was 2-1-0 on road and 4-1-0 overall against Ice Dogs in 2005-06, improving to 13-7-2 all-time.
* Ice Dogs defenseman Gabriel Proulx has five-game assist streak (5a) and a five-game point streak (2g-5a).
* Las Vegas’ Steve Crampton had three points (2g-1a) on Saturday and leads team with eight points (4g-4a).
* Ice Dogs rookie T.J. Trevelyan has an eight-game scoring streak (7g-5a), tying for third-longest in ECHL.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 305 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 159 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.