Cincinnati Cyclones (7-2-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (5-6-1) 7 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati’s Brad Thiessen is fifth with a 1.73 goals-against average.
• Kalamazoo’s Alex Mallet is on a three-game goal streak since Nov. 8 (4g).
• Cyclones are 4-1-0 when outshooting their opponent.
• K-Wings are 5-2-1 in their last eight games.
Norfolk Admirals (5-6-0) at Reading Royals (6-4-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Charles-Olivier Roussel is tied for sixth among defensemen with nine points (2g-7a).
• Reading’s Justin Crandall is tied for first among rookies with 13 points (4g-9a).
• Admirals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals.
• Royals are second with 23.60 shots-against per game.
Toledo Walleye (4-5-1) at Manchester Monarchs (5-4-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s Marek Tvrdon is tied for third with two game-winning goals.
• Manchester’s Matt Leitner is tied for fourth among rookies with 11 points (3g-8a).
• Walleye are 4-1-0 when scoring first.
• Monarchs are sixth with 3.44 goals per game.
Adirondack Thunder (9-1-0) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (4-7-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Kyle Flanagan is tied for second with five power-play assists.
• Brian Hart leads Greenville with five goals.
• Thunder lead the league with seven road wins (7-1-0).
• Swamp Rabbits are sixth on the power play at home at 25.0 percent (4-for-16).
Idaho Steelheads (4-6-3) at Florida Everblades (10-4-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Idaho’s Rob Linsmayer is on an eight-game point streak since Oct. 30 (2g-10a).
• Florida’s Matt Marquardt is second with 15 points (5g-10a).
• Steelheads have had a league-high four games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• Everblades have outscored their opponents 20-7 in the first period.
Orlando Solar Bears (5-3-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (7-5-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s Eric Baier is tied for second in plus-minus at +9.
• Joe Devin leads South Carolina with 10 points (3g-7a).
• Solar Bears are third on the power play on the road at 33.3 percent (5-for-15).
• Stingrays are sixth with 2.38 goals-against per game.
Brampton Beast (3-6-1) at Elmira Jackals (5-6-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Mathew Maione is tied for 10th among defensemen with eight points (3g-5a).
• Mike Seidel leads Elmira with six goals.
• Beast are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 90.9 percent (10-for-11).
• Jackals are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
Alaska Aces (4-8-1) at Indy Fuel (6-3-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Alaska’s Troy Redmann is fourth with 259 saves.
• Garret Bembridge leads Indy with six goals.
• Aces are fourth with 33.08 shots per game.
• Fuel are 4-1-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Evansville IceMen (2-6-0) at Wheeling Nailers (6-5-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Ryan Penny leads Evansville with five points (1g-4a).
• Wheeling’s Jarrett Burton is tied for the league lead with eight goals.
• IceMen have scored 10 of their 14 goals in the third period.
• Nailers are second with 34.73 shots per game.
Missouri Mavericks (9-2-1) at Wichita Thunder (5-8-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Missouri’s Kellen Jones is tied for the league lead with 10 assists.
• Peter Sakaris leads Wichita with four goals.
• Mavericks have outscored their opponents 14-5 in the second period.
• Thunder are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals.
Colorado Eagles (3-7-1) at Allen Americans (9-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Trent Daavettila leads Colorado with eight points (2g-6a).
• Allen’s Eric Roy is on a four-game goal streak since Nov. 6 (4g).
• Eagles are fourth on the penalty kill at 89.5 percent (34-for-38).
• Americans are 8-0-0 when scoring first.
Rapid City Rush (4-5-1) at Utah Grizzlies (8-3-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Winston Day Chief and Daniel O’Donoghue lead Rapid City with five goals each.
• Utah’s Matt Berry is tied for first among rookies with seven goals and 13 points.
• Rush are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.10 penalty minutes per game.
• Grizzlies are 22-for-23 on the penalty kill (95.7 percent) over their last nine games.