Trenton Titans (6-3-0) at Johnstown Chiefs (5-6-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Titans won first meeting 5-3 at Trenton on Oct. 22 and Chiefs won the second meeting 7-3 at Johnstown.
* Chiefs’ defenseman P.J. Atherton is tied for the team lead with 10 assists and tied for third with 10 points.
* Trenton scored nine goals on Nov. 11 and is second in the league with 4.44 goals-per game.
* Johnstown leads the ECHL with 22 power-play goals and is fifth on the power play with 19.1 percent.
Utah Grizzlies (3-7-2) at Fresno Falcons (7-3-0) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Falcons have won the last two meetings at Fresno and are 2-1-0 at home and 3-2-0 overall against Grizzlies.
* Utah’s Ryan Kinasewich, who led the team with 85 points last year, has six points (2g-4a) in seven games.
* Fresno’s John Morlang has a five-game assist streak (6a) and is second on the team with seven assists.
* Grizzlies’ Brad Herauf scored four goals on Nov. 4 at Idaho, tying the league season high.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 306 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 160 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.